• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now reported to RSPCA - Rabbits in terrible conditions near me

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
This has now been reported to the RSPCA so I thought it'd be best to delete this

Last edited:
:cry: I think you need to report it to the RSPCA, and let them decide what to do, they may ban her from having animals again for example.

:cry: I think you need to report it to the RSPCA, and let them decide what to do, they may ban her from having animals again for example.

I'm definitely going to be alerting the RSPCA within the next few weeks, but I'm just trying to get some evidence together first. If anyone who has links with the RSPCA or other organisations that might be able to help could give me an idea of how best to proceed that would be fantastic.

Last edited:
Taking pics of empty water bottles and mouldy damp bedding would help with regards to evidence. Can you get pictures of the sick giant bunny? noting dates and repeat pics so it is clear no veterinary treatment was sought. When I've had to call RSPCA they didn't seem bothered by small cages so they prob wont help on that front, but lack of vet care and no water is clear neglect.

Taking pics of empty water bottles and mouldy damp bedding would help with regards to evidence. Can you get pictures of the sick giant bunny? noting dates and repeat pics so it is clear no veterinary treatment was sought. When I've had to call RSPCA they didn't seem bothered by small cages so they prob wont help on that front, but lack of vet care and no water is clear neglect.

That's my thinking in regards to evidence. I don't have any pictures of the last time I went to the farm, but I'm hoping my friend might. I'll take as many as I can this week, depending on whether any other staff are around. The farm did have a visit from the RSPCA a few years ago so that should help too. If conditions aren't that much better this time around they can at least do a little more hopefully, since they've already visited.

Last edited:
Back