• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*NOW IN NEW HOME* Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen

Happy, happy, happy :love:. It's wonderful to see Imogen back with bunny friends again. I know she was only alone for a week but knowing what a snuggle-bunny she was with Benji made that week of loneliness hard to bear. I'm sure it won't be long before they are choosing to bundle up together. These pictures are so lovely to see Elena - thank you so much for posting. I'm eternally grateful to you for accepting her into your family and giving her a wonderful home with such lovely friends.

I'm very grateful for you for bringing her to us. It's really taken a load off my mind as I've been quite concerned about Smudge's future, he's never been on his own and he's so not a people rabbit.

We had an uneventful night, Imogen slept in the litter tray, Mini and Smudge next to it and me on the sofa :lol:

Can you see where Smudge is? I promise you he is in this photo!

921fffd4c32faa90d51c4ca1b5206860.jpg

I can see him hiding under the bed! It's all looking very peaceful there and glad to hear you had an uneventful night - even if you were cramped on the sofa! I have a lilo for rabbit and guinea pig bondings and I've slept on it MANY times LOL.

Yup he's under the bed although I like the idea of him being in Imogen's arms!!

The sofa is pretty comfy actually. I often nap on it! Imogen is getting braver, she ate a few pellets from the bowl with the other two this morning. I'd extended the pen to its full length now, so it's two panels by one panel which must be about 5-6 ft by 3 ft. All still settled, they're all napping now. :love:

this is so lovely to see :love: Imogen always wanted Sebastian to groom her when they were still together but he never obliged for more than a few seconds so it's lovely she's getting her fair share!

*Does a little happy dance*

I love how Imogen and Smudge are both so fluffy. Poor Benji used to look at Imogen and go "I don't really know where to start grooming that" so he never used to bother!!! At least Smudge understands the flooofiness :lol:. Poor Mini is probably going to end up with a very hairy tongue though;).

Last edited:
Imogen groomed Smudge this afternoon as well :love:

ec0cb2e16cf1044f5730d2fa823c5f4f.jpg

Big bun, little bun, Ikea dolls bed
(to the tune of big fish, little fish, cardboard box)

Can see how much bigger Imogen is!

Imogen groomed Smudge this afternoon as well :love:

ec0cb2e16cf1044f5730d2fa823c5f4f.jpg

Big bun, little bun, Ikea dolls bed
(to the tune of big fish, little fish, cardboard box)

Can see how much bigger Imogen is!

Ah the Ikea bed :love:

I wonder if they will ever (try to) be three in a bed? x

Mini is definitely the right name for her! I always thought Imogen was quite small as she was a lot smaller than all my other buns - who were 2.7kgs - 3kgs. But next to Mini, she looks HUGE. She's a good inch of fluff all over though - I've never seen a coat like it before :shock:. All my previous buns had 'normal' double coats with an undercoat and guard hairs. Imogen seems to be 95% undercoat.

She's tiny but she bosses the others around :lol: she nudged Imogen earlier because she was standing on an apple stick she wanted to nibble.

They are becoming very snuggly together!

b957035cb284e3fd3975c6083fb1f737.jpg

22244e933e437ec84d83b064c5a57286.jpg

Mini kind of leans on other rabbits and right now she is leaning on Imogen a lot! She doesn't seem to mind though :love:

Last edited:
I don't think so, he was getting stuck in with the greens I put in earlier from the garden. He's snoozing in the corner at the moment.

2493de15ec16fb01712e695bb1ea9bf1.jpg

The girls sat in that bed for over half an hour, then Mini had some hay and then sat back in the same position. Then after another 20 minutes of snoozing got back in the hay and Imogen followed her. Still no grooming although Mini got very close to doing some grooming earlier.

Another uneventful night, I slept upstairs with a baby monitor on. This is what I found this morning...

51e249e9c4283e61bc9b0c416c18bc32.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Oh that's wonderful to see :love:. Well done Elena! Hopefully we'll see a bundle of three at some point so sending 'threesome' vibes :lol:.

Back