• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*NOW IN NEW HOME* Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen

We have grooming! Smudge just decided Imogen needs some cleaning :D

I made the pen slightly smaller as I was concerned they weren't interacting and that's the result! Mini's been asleep for aaaaages so she's clearly stressed :lol:

Is Imogen alive?:lol:. I knew she'd just hunker down and let them do whatever they wanted. Loving Mini just ignoring everything and stuffing her face in the background. Very promising signs for a peaceful bond.

We have grooming! Smudge just decided Imogen needs some cleaning :D

I made the pen slightly smaller as I was concerned they weren't interacting and that's the result! Mini's been asleep for aaaaages so she's clearly stressed :lol:

Yay!!!! That's always great news. Good boy Smudge. Hopefully Imogen will decide you need a clean too.

Is Imogen alive?:lol:. I knew she'd just hunker down and let them do whatever they wanted. Loving Mini just ignoring everything and stuffing her face in the background. Very promising signs for a peaceful bond.

Haha that is typical Mini! The world could be ending but if there's food she won't care! Imogen has got a bit braver and has actually moved :lol:

I think Mini and Smudge are being VERY accepting of her in their space. I'm so happy it's all going OK so far.

So I think my Instagram friends are getting fed up with updates :lol: but I figured you guys wouldn't mind ;)

9a1cb90d119705e8d4dbadc76a5eb3d2.jpg

c9974e5e27054627e609e52c05411720.jpg

4aab96e0256cc170aeca84d9be84f10a.jpg

5cd288c58a71d15bf4a96fde73d6ef27.jpg

https://youtu.be/Bw5r2Pe7Gr0

more please

:lol:

a042821a3399b7ec29b49b465bc68846.jpg

07a18e567fde22e42d1057e538cc421f.jpg

I've moved the run round a bit and tidied up. It's now about 4x3. I've tucked the sheet up round the sides, wish I'd thought of that earlier :lol:

e19d52bcc24099bef135de46f5527e63.jpg

(Sorry the lighting isn't great)

I'm so pleased with how it's going. Couldn't have asked for better. :love: Tomorrow I'm going to neutralise the study room and put them in there after work Saturday, getting the parents to bunnysit while I'm at work :lol: Then over the next few days I will start adding in rooms and space.

Thank You for the update . Its lovely to see them, they are triply gorgeous together. Will they be house bunnies?

Thank You for the update . Its lovely to see them, they are triply gorgeous together. Will they be house bunnies?

Yup. We have a lot of foxes round here plus our garden is a bit weird, it's big but with no big open space for a shed and run combo. So they will have two bedrooms, one single used as a study and a double, plus the landing in between (and the bathroom when Mini sneaks in there *ahem*)

Yup. We have a lot of foxes round here plus our garden is a bit weird, it's big but with no big open space for a shed and run combo. So they will have two bedrooms, one single used as a study and a double, plus the landing in between (and the bathroom when Mini sneaks in there *ahem*)

Lucky bunnies! You've done so well Elena - that's a brilliant trio you have there :love:

Happy, happy, happy :love:. It's wonderful to see Imogen back with bunny friends again. I know she was only alone for a week but knowing what a snuggle-bunny she was with Benji made that week of loneliness hard to bear. I'm sure it won't be long before they are choosing to bundle up together. These pictures are so lovely to see Elena - thank you so much for posting. I'm eternally grateful to you for accepting her into your family and giving her a wonderful home with such lovely friends.

Back