• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not taking no for an answer

Caroline, go with your instinct on this one. You are not being difficult and only have Pepsi's interest at heart and, although she will be disappointed, she does need to accept it. I have pmd you.

I would definitely keep her she obviously trusts you and feels safer with you. The woman may be disappointed but if she is a rabbit lover then she must understand that staying with you is the best thing for Pepsi! :D

Esther x

Keep her. Of course I would be disappointed too in this situation, but would always put the bunny's welfare and happiness first! If this woman has so little regard to this bunny's welfare and is so unco-operative now, what is she going to be like if things aren't going according to plan?

And she has also kept important information from you... so what else is she hiding?

No way! Keep the bunny with you where she is safe and happy.

Vera

Last edited:
Back