• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norwich or Peterborough to Bolton All sorted out

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can any one help get 3/5 Conti giants from Norwich or Peterborough to Bolton, no rush but need to come into rescue. Owner can get to peterborough if that helps or a bit further:D

Last edited:
:wave:Kay, i'm in sheffield on friday , not very good at geography, so don't know if that's going along way out :oops: but if they can be got to Sheffield i can then bring them to you with Peanut and Daphne on saturday.

If it's not immediate I can run from Peterborough..I'd be willing to drive about 2 hours in whatever direction Bolton is if that helps?!! Can't do this or next week tho!

So that would be about the Barnsdale Bar services? I could also take them from Wisbech..saving about 30 mins on the drive to Peterborough from Norwich..not sure about carriers etc

So that would be about the Barnsdale Bar services? I could also take them from Wisbech..saving about 30 mins on the drive to Peterborough from Norwich..not sure about carriers etc

That would be fantastic and they are coming with their carriers:D so that isn't a problem.

Ok times wise as I said I can't do this or next week..but can do Thurs, Fri Sat or Sun most weeks, any time of day..although not to late preferably

I am going on holiday to Norfolk and will be coming back on the 31st October, I pass Bolton on my way there and back so if the plans fall through let me know if I can help. :)

Sunshine and Twinkle..that means you'd be able to do it as one journey doesn't it? Wondering if that would be easier and less stressful for the buns? Still happy to help tho!

Sunshine and Twinkle..that means you'd be able to do it as one journey doesn't it? Wondering if that would be easier and less stressful for the buns? Still happy to help tho!

I agree it probably would be less stressfull for the buns:D.

We still need this to go ahead if anyone can help. If we could get them as far as Warwickshire would be good as Snowy can bring them to me.:D

My offer still stands....can you let me know dates and I'll see what I can do

It would be really good if you could help us out as they really do need to get to me asap and we are willing to fit in with you dates wise, I will speak to Theo (Snowy) as she can bring them from Warwick to me if that is ok with you:D
I really appreciate this:D

I wish:D, but don't think we could organise it that quick, Thank you so much for the offer I really appreciate it

I know i thought that :lol: , its a shame as i could go all from mine to yours. But getting from Norwich to mine in the West Mids today :shock: would be tough :lol:

Wish i could help :cry:

Right best for me would be somewhere off of the M6/M69 near Coventry.

Will it be possible for the buns to be got to me in Wisbech?

Days I can do are November: 26/27/28

Dec 4/5/6/10/17/18 then it wouldn't be till after christmas...would prefer to be on the road mid morning as will have my daughter in tow...

Back