• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No more bunnies??

Don't feel guilty, we can't wait for her to arrive :love: I have recently discovered that Steve says one thing and then does another :roll::lol::lol:

But I will say, after this bunny we are definately not taking any more for a bit ;) :lol::lol:

I was going to ask, are you still having your break? Think its still a good idea, perhaps more so now you are actually feeling a bit better, so can really enjoy it rather than just survive and recover through it.

And you could maybe think of going on your honeymoon??? ;);)

i really think you need to update the title of this thread, i keep chuckling every time i see it when i mentally add... except for...... :lol::lol::lol:

I was going to ask, are you still having your break? Think its still a good idea, perhaps more so now you are actually feeling a bit better, so can really enjoy it rather than just survive and recover through it.

And you could maybe think of going on your honeymoon??? ;);)

:shock: Are you saying Liz having Ronnie and Lolly isnt a good idea Vikki? :(

Snot really them ;)

I had somehow missed this thread Liz :shock::oops: I feel really guilty now :oops: The thing is, you both do such an amazing job :love: The bunnies have such a good quality of life with you and you give them the best care possible :love: I know our girly will be happy at yours :) Ive told her once shes better she has a choice of multiple husbuns! :lol:

Aw is it Flic going to Liz's?

Aw is it Flic going to Liz's?

Yep :cry: She had blood tests today and has a brain parasite, which is what caused the fit :( She also has a slipped disk in her spine, which she did when she had the fit :( And to add to it all, shes a dental bun :(

She really is a little gem and im going to find it hard handing her over to Steve :oops: I best bring plenty of tissues. Its amazing how close you get to them when theyre poorly.

i really think you need to update the title of this thread, i keep chuckling every time i see it when i mentally add... except for...... :lol::lol::lol:

But the title doesn't say No more bunnies. it says No more bunnies?? which means its a question and the answers is yes lots more bunnies ;) :lol: :lol:

It would still be nice to try to get things a bit more settled so we can have a bit of time to get accommodation sorted etc.

I really didn't want to take those bunnies last night and was really surprised that Steve had organised it, but now they are here I am so glad. Like I have said before, they all end up here for a reason and there is no way we could turn Felicity away :love:

Yep :cry: She had blood tests today and has a brain parasite, which is what caused the fit :( She also has a slipped disk in her spine, which she did when she had the fit :( And to add to it all, shes a dental bun :(

She really is a little gem and im going to find it hard handing her over to Steve :oops: I best bring plenty of tissues. Its amazing how close you get to them when theyre poorly.

oooh, if flick is going to Liz then its not that far from me! ;)

But the title doesn't say No more bunnies. it says No more bunnies?? which means its a question and the answers is yes lots more bunnies ;) :lol: :lol:

good point :lol::lol::lol:

seems like those pair last night were just what your fella needed hun, to get past that helpless feeling of losing loved ones.. im really glad they came along and i hope they will be a great addition of binkies to your home.. :love::love:

My mummy is very slow at looking at these things, but me and the outside bunnies do like biccies and Mummy is not quite so clever at making them.

I will be taking control of the 'puter and looking for biccies in future. I do like nom noms....

Mum says you've been a bit sad and tired tho, so no pressure, and I'm also sending you lots of nose rubs and lickies to make you feel happy.

Lots of love Mr Fluff xx

PS, yes I wants LOTS

Bunny biscuits will be on sale this evening, the last batch are currently baking in the oven :) :wave:

Back