• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No more bunnies??

No I over slept because I didn't sleep well last night :( Had stuff going round in my head.

I don't mind that there are individuals on here that don't like me or what we do. That is totally fine, we can't all like everyone and it makes the world a more interesting place :)

What worries me is that I was genuinely trying to be nice and helpful to these people.

When you have an illness that attacks your brain I constantly worry that what I think I am doing and saying is not what I am actually doing and saying. Which is why I often don't repond to as many threads as I should and why even though there are lots of lovely people who offer to come round to visit and help I don't take them up on the offer. Trying to appear normal for a few hours by watching everything I say and trying not to fall over my own feet and embarrase myself by ending up on the floor is hard work. :?

I have been back and checked all my posts and pm's relating to this and just can't see what I have said wrong so am now worrying that its me and my brain isn't functioning because of the stress and exhaustion of the week :(

Anyway it's being dealt with now so I shall try to move on from the whole thing. It was just such :censored: timing.

I am hoping my Valentines day present will be Steve doing a bit extra today so that I can go back to bed for a bit and have another little sleep :)

Thank you everyone for all your lovely replies.

Steve and I are going to try to cut back for a few weeks, although having already offered places to two new pairs that is not going to be so easy :lol:

I wouldn't worry about the situation. From reading through this thread you're a much loved individual and what you're doing is absolutely amazing. The majority think that and that's all that counts :)

After all you've been through, I agree with the others, you need a break for a while, such continual emotional stress is bound to take it's toll on you, you need to start taking care of each other:D (I know it's easier said than done);)

Just catching up on all this as I wasn't on the forum yesterday. So shocked about the PM - Liz and Steve you do an amazing job and how anyone on here could upset you like this is beyond me :(

As so many others have already said, you have a huge amount of support on here :D

Hope you have a good Valentines Day and can put all this behind you.

(Steve - love your signature :lol: )

Playing devils' advocate Liz. I don't know whats gone on, but maybe the other person was having a bad day too and its not personal. Running rescues must be a very stressful thing. You are right that not everyone gets on, or indeed has to get on. Its hard not to get upset by other people's actions, but I would try not focus on this anymore and ping your elastic band when you do.

No I over slept because I didn't sleep well last night :( Had stuff going round in my head.

I don't mind that there are individuals on here that don't like me or what we do. That is totally fine, we can't all like everyone and it makes the world a more interesting place :)

What worries me is that I was genuinely trying to be nice and helpful to these people.

When you have an illness that attacks your brain I constantly worry that what I think I am doing and saying is not what I am actually doing and saying. Which is why I often don't repond to as many threads as I should and why even though there are lots of lovely people who offer to come round to visit and help I don't take them up on the offer. Trying to appear normal for a few hours by watching everything I say and trying not to fall over my own feet and embarrase myself by ending up on the floor is hard work. :?

I have been back and checked all my posts and pm's relating to this and just can't see what I have said wrong so am now worrying that its me and my brain isn't functioning because of the stress and exhaustion of the week :(

Anyway it's being dealt with now so I shall try to move on from the whole thing. It was just such :censored: timing.

I am hoping my Valentines day present will be Steve doing a bit extra today so that I can go back to bed for a bit and have another little sleep :)

Thank you everyone for all your lovely replies.

Steve and I are going to try to cut back for a few weeks, although having already offered places to two new pairs that is not going to be so easy :lol:

Hope you are feeling better, just try to forget the whole thing!

Who are these 2 new pairs then?!

:wave: Hope it's now sorted out Liz and your feeling better today, lots of extra zzzzz can only do you good I think, maybe treat yourself to a new hairdo or a massage if you can next week. A bit of 'me' time never hurt anyone. x

OOO AM I still needed for a bunny run? Please say yes!!!

When we have the space yes :wave: I haven't heard back from Donna so there is a chance they may have found somewhere else to go, but until I hear otherwise they will have the next available space :)

I hope whoever PM'd you has their nastiness turned around on them threefold :censored: :censored:

Forget the :censored: and have a great valentines day..take it easy, you deserve it!

:wave:Hi Liz and Steve - sorry I'm only just catching up as I wasn't on yesterday. I just wanted to let you know that I think you are both wonderful, caring, loving and just such amazing people. In opening your home to these poorly bunnies, you also open your hearts to them - when they leave you, they take a piece of your heart with them. A rest would be a good idea for your hearts to heal a little. Take a bit of time for the two of you.

I also just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU from all my bunnies for their valentines cookies. Buttercup took hers straight off down the ramp (away fom Zola), she never usually does this, she obviously knew it was something special :love:. Alfie and Poppy are always good with their treats and sat and munched their way through them :love:. Then there's Dennis and Ruby :roll: She is very territorial about her food (especially treats) - she tried to eat hers while also trying to nick Dennis's out of his mouth, she was soooo excited :love:. Hope you'll be able to make some more :D

Thank you so much.

We have had a lovely restful day together today :)

I will definately be making some more bunny biccys too :wave:

Seriously I have never seen my lot go that crazy for anything...they all grab a bit and run off to find somewhere to eat it in private! I had to give them some more as Dinky and Gus both wanted the last piece, Gus was actually eating it while it was in Dinky's mouth!!

Seriously I have never seen my lot go that crazy for anything...they all grab a bit and run off to find somewhere to eat it in private! I had to give them some more as Dinky and Gus both wanted the last piece, Gus was actually eating it while it was in Dinky's mouth!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Prehaps I should start baking in bulk quantities now for all the forum "biscuit addicted" bunnies :love:

Back