• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no longer required

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
THIS IS TO GET SCARLET TO HER NEW HOME AT POST CODE
PE11 4PU

IF POSSIBLE SAT 11th or SUN 12th JUNE ....
OR POSSIBLY A WEEK DAY ANY TIME FROM NOW .

:wave:

Edited to say june ...sorry :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
Hi peeps.....just to add if anyone can do this trip (or part of it) at another time then please say because I'm about during the week most days as long as Ange is able to work around it :wave:

Someone remind me tomorrow to look up that post code against the post code we are travelling to this week!

I think I may be bonding Fidget that weekend ???

If not... or if a weekday can be arranged to get Scarlet from yours Angie to Newark or Sleaford and someone else can do rest of Journey?

If not a weekday could be better for me, I might be able to do the whole journey if it's a week day. I have every weekend in June more or less spoken for. :?

I think I may be bonding Fidget that weekend ???

If not... or if a weekday can be arranged to get Scarlet from yours Angie to Newark or Sleaford and someone else can do rest of Journey?

If not a weekday could be better for me, I might be able to do the whole journey if it's a week day. I have every weekend in June more or less spoken for. :?

BISCUITBLOSSOM MAY BE ABLE TO BE IN ON A WEEKDAY . ..ITS A LOMG WAY FOR 1 PERSON THOUGH ..

Back