• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nightmare situation U/D pics added U/D with vet report

Another update, I have just spoke to the vets, the he/she was a he and he's had his knackers off and so has Patch, they've both come round really well apprently and sitting up waiting to come home :D

I'll have to name the other now, Basil might be a nice name for him :love:

Tree, not sure if you are still a rescue, but it might be worth giving Katie a ring at the Blue Cross at Burford to explain the situation to see if she could help take any. The Blue Cross often help the RSPCA when their bunnies get rehomed and have always helped me with emergency cases and large rescues that we have been involved with.

Hiya Raine I am still a rescue, also this situation has been sorted now, bunny are all neutered and waiting to come home, thanks though :love:

They are all rather beautiful :love:
So glad they found you Tree and you're well on your way to having them all sorted out. :)

I've just been reading this, hard to believe it's been 2 weeks already.

I have the mom and babies here, mom is doing really well she was rather grumpy for the first few days however she seems to have calmed down down, and is a very friendly confident bunny. The 4 babies are also doing amazingly well considering everything that happened to them. They now have their little eyes open :love:.

Thank you Tree for saving thm, I am certain the babies wouldn't have made it if you hadn't of acted so quickly. Lets just hope we don't have more babies in 2 weeks time.

only just read this ... dont know how i missed it before .

what lucky babies .... well done for following your instinct .. hope they all go on the get fantastic homes :love:

(daddy is scrummy );)

Back