• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nightmare -Boarders owners stuck in Egypt

She was mated 2 weeks before he went away so if she is pregnant she is due 5 days after they get back assuming they are back on the 11th.

We have spoken to the owner and he doesn't want her scanned or to go to the vets unless it's an emergency. We have spoken to the kennels vet and he has said just keep an eye out for behavioural chances and take her in if we are worried.

The dog seems fine in herself, she has started to wee in the kennel, whereas upto last week she never made a mess. We are treating her as if she is pregnant as it will do her no harm.

I guess we are just worried as we want to do the best for her and we have never had a pregnant dog in before. I have calmed down now(from my rant earlier) and the owners are being very good and are also very worried incase they can't get back.

ps. does anyone know where you can get Trophy pet food from.

How's everyone coping.

We have 5 dogs that should have gone back last week. Have spoken to the owner and the earliest they can get back is 11th May:shock:!! 1 owner we still haven't heard anything from.:?

Is Blue still there? :( You must be over run with doggies at the minute! xx

Is Blue still there? :( You must be over run with doggies at the minute! xx

Blues still here, haven't heard a thing from his owners though so I'm assuming they are stuck abroad and didn't take a phone number with them. Although I love Blue, so I don't mind him staying. :love::love:

There's more dogs coming in this weekend!!

Blues still here, haven't heard a thing from his owners though so I'm assuming they are stuck abroad and didn't take a phone number with them. Although I love Blue, so I don't mind him staying. :love::love:

There's more dogs coming in this weekend!!

Awwwh :love: I bet Blue is enjoying all the attention :love: Maybe he'll still be there next time i come round? :love:

Back