• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nicknames for our buns/and other pets

Cats

Marilyn (male)- Mooky, Brow, Mooky Brow, Lambpie, Broo, Broobaker
Bodhi (male)- Young'un, Young'un Young'un, The Scientist, Big Gun
Bebe (female)- Bubby, Beebs, Wiggle Worm, Wagon Wheel, Booby, Boobs (can be interesting calling her in :lol::lol:)
Manson (male)- Boyb, The Boyb, Boo
Alfie (male)- Bubbles, Handsome, Alfabubbles

Rabbits

Robert (male)- Bobert
Gertie (female)- Gertie

Guinea pig

The Orange One. He had a name as a baby, but we gave him a title and stuck with that! He is registered with his vet as The Orange One now. :lol:

ETA: My other half just reminded me that he calls the guinea pig "The Werble", he used to call the two of them the werbles, see. :lol:

Last edited:
Cats

Bebe (female)- Bubby, Beebs, Wiggle Worm, Wagon Wheel, Booby, Boobs (can be interesting calling her in :lol::lol:)
Alfie (male)- Bubbles, Handsome

Rabbits

Robert (male)- Bobert
Gertie (female)- Gertie

Guinea pig

The Orange One. He had a name as a baby, but we gave him a title and stuck with that! He is registered with his vet as The Orange One now. :lol:

The orange one awwwwwwwwwwwww

Cats

Alfie (male)- Bubbles, Handsome

Rabbits

Robert (male)- Bobert
Gertie (female)- Gertie

Guinea pig

Were onto boobs now, no bum or poo here :lol:

Last edited:
Buns
Carrot - carrie buns, carrotina
Tulip - tulipius (dont have a clue why:?), chewie (destroyer of all things)
Collectively they are the funny bunnies

Pigs

Scruffs - the scruffmeister
Buttons - butts
Mars - mars bar
Wispa - dispa (as in don't diss the wispa - my teenage son :lol:)
Rocky - vampire pig - he always goes for the neck

Eddie my cocker spaniel is Eddie Teddy, Pupster, fireman sam (cos when he gets excited and jumps up he squirts you with pee :oops:) puppy pupstar (its getting silly now, I'm going to stop :oops:)

Jess - Jessywessy, jessykins, sweetie & getoutofnextdoorsgardennowyoulittlemonkey!

Joe - Joejoe, bunnywunnykins, bunbuns, sweetypops and sausage

Back