• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nicknames for our buns/and other pets

I love this thread, sooo funny.
Right, time to embarrass the buns :lol:

Mr Bingley Sir - Mr Bingley, Bingley, Bingers - he doesn't get a cute fluffy name coz he def ain't cute n fluffy - gggrrrr - he the Daddy

Blakey - Lickle Blakey, Gummy (invented by the OHs mum coz she does't have any front teeth), Goofy Monster (when she's been sat with her jaw dangling, legacy of said removed teeth)

Barnaby - Barny, Barnabunny, Barnabunbun or Barnabumbum (depending on whether he's talking to me or not - if not I get the backside so he gets 'bumbum' on those days)

Bojangles - Thisisher full name so she usually gets Bo, but when you're singing to her for her tea she gets Bo-Bo, Little Bo-Bo, or Bosephine (not sure where this one came from actually :?) or 'Oi, Stop That You Little Witch' when she's had a go at Barnaby.

If looks could kill!
100_1092.jpg

Awwwww she is absolutley beautiful. xxxx :love:

I love this thread, sooo funny.
Right, time to embarrass the buns :lol:

Mr Bingley Sir - Mr Bingley, Bingley, Bingers - he doesn't get a cute fluffy name coz he def ain't cute n fluffy - gggrrrr - he the Daddy

Blakey - Lickle Blakey, Gummy (invented by the OHs mum coz she does't have any front teeth), Goofy Monster (when she's been sat with her jaw dangling, legacy of said removed teeth)

Barnaby - Barny, Barnabunny, Barnabunbun or Barnabumbum (depending on whether he's talking to me or not - if not I get the backside so he gets 'bumbum' on those days)

Bojangles - Thisisher full name so she usually gets Bo, but when you're singing to her for her tea she gets Bo-Bo, Little Bo-Bo, or Bosephine (not sure where this one came from actually :?) or 'Oi, Stop That You Little Witch' when she's had a go at Barnaby.

Bosephine LMAO how do we make these names up??!! xxxxx

Bosephine LMAO how do we make these names up??!! xxxxx

:lol: :lol: When I was sat writing this I wanted to explain where the names came from if they weren't obvious .... and for the life of me I cannot remember how this one came about :? It suits her when you see her though :)

:lol: :lol: When I was sat writing this I wanted to explain where the names came from if they weren't obvious .... and for the life of me I cannot remember how this one came about :? It suits her when you see her though :)

Its cute and im going to be laughing about this all day! :lol: xxx

Its cute and im going to be laughing about this all day! :lol: xxx

I think the neighbour's do too :lol: Can you imagine hearing a lady in her Pjs in the morning going *puts on sing songy voice*
'Bosephine, oh lickle Booo-sephinnnnne, time for your noooommmss. There you are Bo-Booooo, are you being a good girl today' ... and on and on! :oops:
Think I'll be carted away one day

I think the neighbour's do too :lol: Can you imagine hearing a lady in her Pjs in the morning going *puts on sing songy voice*
'Bosephine, oh lickle Booo-sephinnnnne, time for your noooommmss. There you are Bo-Booooo, are you being a good girl today' ... and on and on! :oops:
Think I'll be carted away one day

HAHAHAHAH well join the club as i was outside this morning at 7am shouting come on boo-boo bum breakfast! lol. xxxxxxxxxx

rosie - roz, rosalynn, rose, rooster, rosie rooster, rosie rooster booster :shock::oops::lol:

locksley - lox, lockhead, fatboy, babs

Thistle gets called a lot of things! - Tubby Butt, T-man, Mr T, Snorlax, Speedy (the irony!), Fuzzy....... He gets a new nickname everyday depending what stupid activity he finds to amuse himself/me.

The rest of my pets mostly just get called their names. Cloud gets called :censored: when she's throwing her litter tray around at 2am! :lol:

Thistle gets called a lot of things! - Tubby Butt, T-man, Mr T, Snorlax, Speedy (the irony!), Fuzzy....... He gets a new nickname everyday depending what stupid activity he finds to amuse himself/me.

The rest of my pets mostly just get called their names. Cloud gets called :censored: when she's throwing her litter tray around at 2am! :lol:

Tubby Butt LMAO hehehehe . xxxxxxxxxx

My Border Collie is called Floss, but I never liked that name so I call her pretty names like 'Aziboo', 'Slug', 'Worm', 'Fish', 'Pooey-Wooey' and 'Goofer'.

Ginger is 'Ginger Bun', and Pickles 'Pickle Pie'. They're known collectively as 'the hot cross buns', the 'toasted tea-buns' or the 'iced buns' depending on weather conditions! :lol:

My beautiful boy Gulliver, I always called 'Gumdrops'. :cry:

My Border Collie is called Floss, but I never liked that name so I call her pretty names like 'Aziboo', 'Slug', 'Worm', 'Fish', 'Pooey-Wooey' and 'Goofer'.

Ginger is 'Ginger Bun', and Pickles 'Pickle Pie'. They're known collectively as 'the hot cross buns', the 'toasted tea-buns' or the 'iced buns' depending on weather conditions! :lol:

Snap! :lol:

Hahahahaha :lol: xxx

Lola :Loli, Lola-bum, Lolapoop, poop, egg
Max: Burger, Maximoo, Maximus, Mack
Brian: Bri, Burg, Bri-bum
Jemimah: Mimes, Mimah, Moomin
Betty : Betty-bum
Lenny : Loony

yep...

Georgie:George, woofers , poopy(if she pooped) , georgiecans, georgie porgie,georgiepoo , georgesters

Ash:ashy bash, ashy bashy, ashy bum, Mrs pooper

Toffee - Toff Toff, Big Boy, Fat Boy.
Daisy - Daisy Doo, Princess :oops:
Fuzzums - Fuzzy, Fuzz.
George - Georgie, Georgie porgie put him in a pie :oops: Monster!

Honey - Honey bunny
Phoebe - Freebie :oops:
Charlie - Bootiful boy

:roll:

Back