• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nicknames for our buns/and other pets

I sometimes feel sorry for my animals because they all end up with the most ridiculous nicknames... and they evolve too. I'll start off which a relatively normal nickname and then a few months/years later they'll end up with something that bears no relation to their actual name... they must get so confused!

Josephine (cat) - Josie, Jo, Jojo, Jojobean, Jobie,
Napoleon (cat) - Nippers, Poly, Polyoly, Napolyoly Napolypoop, Poop poop :)oops: poor lad...)
Pipkin (rabbit) - Pip, Pip-pip, Pebbles, Little man, Wee man, Whiskerface
Ruby (rabbit) - Rubes, Ruby Doo, Roob doob, Dooby, Lady, Miss Moo, Madam
Widget (ex rabbit) - Widgey, Wiggles, Wigsey

It even stretches to humans... a few years after I met my step dad (whose name is Gary) I started calling him Gazzaroo, which eventually shortened to Roo, which my mum still calls him :oops::oops::lol::lol:

Buns:
Parsley aka Pars, Parsley Jones or Big Girl
Gilbert aka Gil, Gilby, Sexy Rex Boy
Cats:
Bailey aka Yellow
Floyd aka Mushroom
Dog:
Leo aka Lee, Big Dog & Big Boy

Alvin is Alvyhumpypants
Holly is hollywillaboobie
Bud is budbud
Stella is evil cow lolol
Ralph is mutley or rufus

Herbie - Herbilicious, Herbmeister, The Bullet (when he is managing to run away from me), Marvin (cos he looks a bit like Marvin the Martian)

Inca - Inky Pinky, The Gazelle (from her leaping) Inky Binky.

I'm sure there are more, but i canny fink the noo!

Blue - Chubs, Chubby, Fatboy.

Honey - Golden girl or normally 99% of the time b***h

Bramble - Brambley boy most of the time.

Bracken - Bracks, baby, squirt, little one, freakydeeky.

I always called Harri and Mia rabbit names by accident :lol:

If I go in and call them all its normally hey monsters or be good fatties :oops: :lol:

Blue - Chubs, Chubby, Fatboy.

Honey - Golden girl or normally 99% of the time b***h

Bramble - Brambley boy most of the time.

Bracken - Bracks, baby, squirt, little one, freakydeeky.

I always called Harri and Mia rabbit names by accident :lol:

If I go in and call them all its normally hey monsters or be good fatties :oops: :lol:

lol, i really love your binky photo it really makes me smile, how cute is bracken! :love: xxxxxxxx

Ok this has probably been asked a million times but do you all have nicknames for your pets? do you actually call your babies by their actual names or something else, ok i`ll get the ball rolling

Grace- boo boo bum :oops:
Ruby- ruby roo :oops:
smudge- mr black cat :oops:
Rosie- Miss rosie posie :oops:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lola.
LolaBitchFacedBunny :oops::oops:
LolaBunnyBoo
LollyPolly
RollyPolly

Lucy
Juicy Lucy
Loobles
Juice

:lol: This is a funny thread!

Timmy (ok here goes!)- Tim-Tim, Tim-tim cheroo, cheroddle, roddles, egg boy, egglet, eggsy, sir eggsy of eggland, eggsy bibble, eggsy b b, rat head, ratty, mamas boy :oops: Rediculous, i know!

Mimi- Moomoo, moomin, moomsoo and just recently wonky or wonks (not sure she approves of those last 2, bit inappropriate at the moment!)

Radish - Dishy, poopasaurus, dishy dishington, Big Smoosh, The Beast :lol:, Dish M Bear, Mrs M Bear, Mischievious Bear and Dishy Bear.

Waffle - Waffleton, Waffy, Off Waff, Offyton, Waffleton Bear

She looks so adorable, and oh so cute on her photos. :love: xxxxxxx

If looks could kill!
100_1092.jpg

Back