• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to the rabbit world...exciting!...

maggyottermad

Warren Scout
Hello guys,

I am a trained vet nurse but no longer nurse, I am mad on all things furry...and so live in a mad house!

I have made the decision to explore the world of rabbits, and at the end of this week I will be the proud new owner of 2 gorgeous black otter rexs!

In the past I have had lots of experience with a whole range of animals, as my college course was animal science...but rabbits have always intrigued me.

I will be posting again to pose some questions, please excuse me if I seem ignorant to rabbity things, Im learning, quickly I hope!

Maggy

Hello guys,

I am a trained vet nurse but no longer nurse, I am mad on all things furry...and so live in a mad house!

I have made the decision to explore the world of rabbits, and at the end of this week I will be the proud new owner of 2 gorgeous black otter rexs!

In the past I have had lots of experience with a whole range of animals, as my college course was animal science...but rabbits have always intrigued me.

I will be posting again to pose some questions, please excuse me if I seem ignorant to rabbity things, Im learning, quickly I hope!

Maggy

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Hiya:wave:Hey i've shared my sofa with a bun for the last 16years and a garden with them for 37years and I'm still learning!!!!:lol:

got my babies today, just 9wks old and very sweet! theyre in their new hutch and ive left them to settle down together...

i'll take a few pics tomorrow evening so you can all see how beautiful they are, theyre called Riley (girl) and Ruben (boy)!

they are both black otter standard rex's, mmmmmmm just gorgeous x

Piccys!!!

RileyRubenMar09008.jpg
[/IMG]

RileyRubenMar09007.jpg

RileyRubenMar09006.jpg
[/IMG]

RileyRubenMar09005.jpg

RileyRubenMar09004.jpg

RileyRubenMar09002.jpg

Back