• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Rescue in Yorkshire

OOoh did you see Angelica, she would make a perfect wifey for Timmy, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them :love:

Angie does look just like Timmy! Maybe we need to get a matching jumper for her :p

We've just had her and our own eight year old bun over for dental surgery with Frances Harcourt Brown in Harrogate. I can't thank her enough she sends the old timers back to us with such an incredible new lease of life.

I think she's superwoman :love:

Angie does look just like Timmy! Maybe we need to get a matching jumper for her :p

We've just had her and our own eight year old bun over for dental surgery with Frances Harcourt Brown in Harrogate. I can't thank her enough she sends the old timers back to us with such an incredible new lease of life.

I think she's superwoman :love:

Maybe FHB would like a matching knitted cape too :lol::lol:

Oh god the wee one eyed gerbil. Am in love :love:

One-eyed Jill is a real star :love: We rescued her along with five other gerbils that were snapped up really quickly. However, due to her not being paired up....Oh and only having one eye!! she is sadly being overlooked.

Do you think getting her a pirate's eye patch will help? :lol:

They could do with a bit more info on the site, but it looks like a good rescue :) The closest one to me too I think

Yep, our website is lacking in so much info at the moment! Our decision to operate as a rescue is very new. We are very much in the process of looking into how we can fund the operation and anyone who has ever looked into charitable law will know it is a complicated process :?

Rest assured though whether or not we are able to continue the rescue and re-homing on a long term basis we are fully commited to the animals that we currently have in our care. All rabbits will be vaccinated and neutered before finding their forever home.

If everything goes to plan and we are able to push forward we hope our website to be full information :)

Cheers
Hannah

Yep, our website is lacking in so much info at the moment! Our decision to operate as a rescue is very new. We are very much in the process of looking into how we can fund the operation and anyone who has ever looked into charitable law will know it is a complicated process :?

Rest assured though whether or not we are able to continue the rescue and re-homing on a long term basis we are fully commited to the animals that we currently have in our care. All rabbits will be vaccinated and neutered before finding their forever home.

If everything goes to plan and we are able to push forward we hope our website to be full information :)

Cheers
Hannah

I posted that before I found a link to the bunnies that needed rehoming and rules and things. The site does have a lot of info, it just takes a while to find :) :lol: I'm really glad of this new rescue, I wonder if I can convince my neighbour to get her nethie bonded :love:

I hope to move back to leeds when my contract for my current job is over. So when I do, if I'm able to take on more rabbits I will give you a ring :D

Hi Hannah - it's Roz with Fresca the white Maremma. (I found your dog collar!) LOL

Good to see you've set up as a rescue. I'll keep an eye on your site - I know some people who lost one of their rabbits recently so will get them to take a look.

Best of luck with it.

Roz

One-eyed Jill is a real star :love: We rescued her along with five other gerbils that were snapped up really quickly. However, due to her not being paired up....Oh and only having one eye!! she is sadly being overlooked.

Do you think getting her a pirate's eye patch will help? :lol:

Awhh! :love:
Do you think she would like to live with 2 other girly gerbies?
x

Hi Hannah - it's Roz with Fresca the white Maremma. (I found your dog collar!) LOL

Good to see you've set up as a rescue. I'll keep an eye on your site - I know some people who lost one of their rabbits recently so will get them to take a look.

Best of luck with it.

Roz

Thanks Roz :D

Stu is very grateful for you finding his collar, he felt very naked and embarrased without it ;)

Love to fresca x

Back