• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rescue bunny!

Hi, we recently adopted a new rescue bunny called Monty after our free range rabbit,Bella passed away at 8 years old.

Poor Monty suffers with paraphymosis following his neuter so the vet has advised he remain an only bunny, which is a shame though he has buddied up with our two cats pretty quickly, now I just need to give him lots to do - though having lived in a hutch all his life so far he seems to be content with his new free range lifestyle at the moment!

Can they not operate to correct it? I presume the only bun part in in relation to risk of injury?

Can they not operate to correct it? I presume the only bun part in in relation to risk of injury?

I am going to ask my vet when we visit next, he was injured as a youngster and the rescue vet surmised that his condition was a result of being attacked. At the moment he just requires a little help if he gets over-excited but doesn't seem to cause any issues for him!

Back