• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new rabbits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really !! why dont you read back from the original thread and put your self in Dans place and imagine how you would feel if you read some of the comments that had been posted? As i said before I am here to learn from others experience and help my 2 buns im not interested in the patronising and condescending views of some of the posts, but felt the poor boy was coming in for a bit of grief when he really didnt deserve it. To explain myself as i said before if you think my comments were aimed at you maybe i had hit a raw nerve? thats all.

Why didn't you use the quote button then? Thats not all you said though is it, it might be worth reading the rules of the forum, it's great you feel the need to defend Rabbitdan but, not at the expense of insulting other members you don't know - and defending him against what - to clarify, the fact I asked if he had made an appt with Sue at RR if he let her know he wasn't going? That's not patronising or condescending or insulting, I'm really quite at a loss at your level of anger over the two simple questions I asked.

Maybe we just need to chant for pictures now :D

Photos photos photos photos!!

By the way, what does caster mean? I think someone said it was chocolate, and someone else said it was like a sooty fawn, we def need some decent photos so I can understand. :)

:wave: With our best efforts, distracting the thread and lightening the tone has not happened, unfortunately. But please don't cry! You can see many piccies of these bunnies :D

I know, I thought maybe we could cheer people up but it didn't work:(

I was just joking about sending me the bunnies of course:p But about your comment "No chance mate." I'm in no position to rescue bunnies right this second but I hope you didn't mean I'd literally never have a chance of being considered if I ever tried:p *cries more*

And yes I will definitely keep checking back for pictures, they're all beautiful:)

Why didn't you use the quote button then? Thats not all you said though is it, it might be worth reading the rules of the forum, it's great you feel the need to defend Rabbitdan but, not at the expense of insulting other members you don't know - and defending him against what - to clarify, the fact I asked if he had made an appt with Sue at RR if he let her know he wasn't going? That's not patronising or condescending or insulting, I'm really quite at a loss at your level of anger over the two simple questions I asked.

I never said it was you i was angry with DID I ? you just assumed that because you are 38 and wise!!;)

I never said it was you i was angry with DID I ? you just assumed that because you are 38 and wise!!;)

No you didn't quote anyone-you made a general statement but replied to me therefore inferring it was me you were talking to. In fact you haven't actually clarified which comment your post (s) were referring to, that's sensible and very very wise.;)

Last edited:
No you didn't quote anyone-you made a general statement but replied to me therefore inferring it was me you were talking to. In fact you haven't actually clarified which comment your post (s) were referring to, that sensible and very very wise.;)

I think we should sing the friendship song from Barney to diffuse this situation;

"I love youuuu, you love meeee, we're a happy familyyyyyy..."

Well in that case, I think it's tubby custard and tubby toast time!:p

Yes, I'm a 90's kid. Don't judge me for knowing about teletubbies phrases:oops:

Urgh, I was born in the late 80s and therefore, still in Primary school when Teletubbies came around, and EVEN THEN I utterly dispised them! They teach children to talk like a bunch of idiots! :shock: WORST childrens TV programme ever! Lol.

Bring back old Postman Pat (yes, in 2D), Rainbow, Raggy dolls......

Urgh, I was born in the late 80s and therefore, still in Primary school when Teletubbies came around, and EVEN THEN I utterly dispised them! They teach children to talk like a bunch of idiots! :shock: WORST childrens TV programme ever! Lol.

Bring back old Postman Pat (yes, in 2D), Rainbow, Raggy dolls......

:lol::lol::lol:

Dont you dare insult the teletubbies :evil:;)
Although I do prefere Barney :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back