• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new rabbits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, the thread was calm and had moved on, is it worth dragging it back when it had actually moved on and all was civil? It didn't really need to deteriorate.

No one in particular mainly to anyone who is giving the kid a hard time!!, there are a lot of very wise people on here who give fantastic advice and have a lot of experience but there are also people who want to really ruin a great forum with spiteful comments and just seem to want to kick people, we are all here to learn from each other and thats the way it should be. Maybe i hit a raw nerve with you??

Can I ask why you asked about my age?

Just so that I could understand a bit more where you were coming from and how to word my reply without upsetting you, I am quite direct in the way I speak and it helps me if I know a little about the person I am talking to when I am speaking directly to someone else. If I post on a subject in general it's not that important. I'm 38 do you want to swap!:lol: I'd love to be 16 again although I don't know maybe not, it's not easy for young people now.

No one in particular mainly to anyone who is giving the kid a hard time!!, there are a lot of very wise people on here who give fantastic advice and have a lot of experience but there are also people who want to really ruin a great forum with spiteful comments and just seem to want to kick people, we are all here to learn from each other and thats the way it should be. Maybe i hit a raw nerve with you??

I wasnt giving him a hard time........... :?:roll:

This thread will get closed if people start arguing and I think Dan would be annoyed if that happened when it wasn't his fault haha:) Like Sky-O said everything was calm so it should probably stay like that:)

This thread will get closed if people start arguing and I think Dan would be annoyed if that happened when it wasn't his fault haha:) Like Sky-O said everything was calm so it should probably stay like that:)

You're using my words a lot today. :lol: :thumb:

No one in particular mainly to anyone who is giving the kid a hard time!!, there are a lot of very wise people on here who give fantastic advice and have a lot of experience but there are also people who want to really ruin a great forum with spiteful comments and just seem to want to kick people, we are all here to learn from each other and thats the way it should be. Maybe i hit a raw nerve with you??[/QUOTE]

Now why would that be the case if your not talking about anyone in particular, perhaps if you think someone is giving the kid a hard time you could quote that post, it takes away the ambiguity of making a general sweeping statement, I'm not a spiteful person and I don't want to kick anyone - can you say the same?

Just so that I could understand a bit more where you were coming from and how to word my reply without upsetting you, I am quite direct in the way I speak and it helps me if I know a little about the person I am talking to when I am speaking directly to someone else. If I post on a subject in general it's not that important. I'm 38 do you want to swap!:lol: I'd love to be 16 again although I don't know maybe not, it's not easy for young people now.

It really isn't easy being this age in today's society. But then again, I act like more of an adult than most teenagers though so don't worry, you don't have to sugar coat things with me. I'm not easily upset:)

You're using my words a lot today. :lol: :thumb:

Oh I'm sorry:L Probably look like a right stalker now.:roll:

Btw, if you would like to gift wrap Little, Hay Monster and Butterfly and send them my way I would enjoy that VERY much:D:p

Blimey no need to shout:shock:

sorry just so annoying how people are not happy that the op didn't rescue. :roll: (this isn't aimed at you by the way) None of my bunnies are from rescue centres but they still deserve a good life. :) Even though they aren't from rescue centres, I still help out rescues by donating. :thumb: It's lovely to rescue but it doesn't matter where rabbits are from IMO as long as they have a good home. :D However, I will deffo rescue if I get another rabbit. :D :wave:

Oh I'm sorry:L Probably look like a right stalker now.:roll:

Btw, if you would like to gift wrap Little, Hay Monster and Butterfly and send them my way I would enjoy that VERY much:D:p

:lol: you stalker you! *checks over shoulder*

:lol:No fluffy bunnies for you. No chance mate.

Oh really !! why dont you read back from the original thread and put your self in Dans place and imagine how you would feel if you read some of the comments that had been posted? As i said before I am here to learn from others experience and help my 2 buns im not interested in the patronising and condescending views of some of the posts, but felt the poor boy was coming in for a bit of grief when he really didnt deserve it. To explain myself as i said before if you think my comments were aimed at you maybe i had hit a raw nerve? thats all.

I have 2 rescues and 2 pet shops bunnies - I don't like people insulting other members though, no-one insulted Rabbitdan! I'm leaving this as clearly my questions are unreasonable.:roll:

At the end of the day, Dan has done a bit of research, got suitable accommodation and still taken on two rabbits that COULD have ended up in rescue..... in a way, he has skipped the middle man and saved a rescue money.

At least he didnt go to a breeder or pets at home, and at least he has suitable accommodation and a reasonable amount of knowledge :) I am sure he will be fine.

Cant wait for photos!! :wave:

:wave: With our best efforts, distracting the thread and lightening the tone has not happened, unfortunately. But please don't cry! You can see many piccies of these bunnies :D

Hey Sky O, I get the message it just annoys me when someone who wants to do the right thing and is sooo looking forward to getting his goal gets lambasted I will stop now;)X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back