• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch has arrived... its . interesting?? PICS pg 2 .

ha ha! oh jesus! yes you can.

I ordered 5 ft tall- its actually 6ft tall!!!!

At least I have a slightly mouldy thistle hall going if there are any DIY saavy people that can give it TLC

Wow that should be easy to clean with warms soapy water and white vinegar, I know some of the rescues need new hutches atm

Yes on a positive note you have a bargain there, I see what you mean about the step ladder maybe have a shelf/ledge fitted and then another small ladder to the top level, might be worth putting some timber down the side of the steps aswell so they can't slip off, I don't like small gaps down the side of steps either it worries me a leg could get caught. I think you have a lovely set up, maybe they could make you a hinged door into the run area? I think once you get sorted it will be fab, maybe get a nice dinner and bottle of vino or some beers ready for OH :lol::lol:

Good idea :lol: cant you put a few planters round it to make it a bit more inconspicious - shame you cant move the old hutch - 'its the same size promise' :D Let us know what he says! :lol:

[/B]

Good idea :lol: cant you put a few planters round it to make it a bit more inconspicious - shame you cant move the old hutch - 'its the same size promise' :D Let us know what he says! :lol:

Will do!!!!

Sounds like I will be making it up to him for weeks.

Also, because it is so big I need more toys to fill It....

Will do!!!!

Sounds like I will be making it up to him for weeks.

Also, because it is so big I need more toys to fill It....

:lol::lol::lol: lucky bunnies, it's so nice to see good news stories and happy well loved bunnies, bless you, I hope your OH sees the funny side :love:

:lol::lol::lol: lucky bunnies, it's so nice to see good news stories and happy well loved bunnies, bless you, I hope your OH sees the funny side :love:

Me too :shock::shock::shock:

:lol:Oh dear lol,......... Cant believe I need to go buy a step ladder to clean them out! ha

If you are wanting a new home for the Thistle Hall, what about donating it to Kirkby Rescue?

Yes on a positive note you have a bargain there, I see what you mean about the step ladder maybe have a shelf/ledge fitted and then another small ladder to the top level, might be worth putting some timber down the side of the steps aswell so they can't slip off, I don't like small gaps down the side of steps either it worries me a leg could get caught. I think you have a lovely set up, maybe they could make you a hinged door into the run area? I think once you get sorted it will be fab, maybe get a nice dinner and bottle of vino or some beers ready for OH :lol::lol:

I'd add something 'sassy' to that list too :lol::lol::lol: but in all honesty it is fab, money well spent I think....:D

I'd add something 'sassy' to that list too :lol::lol::lol: but in all honesty it is fab, money well spent I think....:D

thanks....

He is home now. Was a bit shocked at first- he actually got IN it,

think he is ok with it though!!!! :D

ha ha

thanks....

He is home now. Was a bit shocked at first- he actually got IN it,

think he is ok with it though!!!! :D

ha ha

:lol::lol::lol: if he hadn't liked it and moaned you could always have locked him in - accidentally on purpose :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: if he hadn't liked it and moaned you could always have locked him in - accidentally on purpose :lol:

:lol: That happened to my hubby when he was putting the run lid on one of ours, for some reason he was in it and it came down and the clasp thing dropped into place. :lol::lol::lol: I did leave him in there for a while.

Nice set up you have, looks nice and sturdy. £200 is an excellent price for what you have there.

:lol: That happened to my hubby when he was putting the run lid on one of ours, for some reason he was in it and it came down and the clasp thing dropped into place. :lol::lol::lol: I did leave him in there for a while.

Nice set up you have, looks nice and sturdy. £200 is an excellent price for what you have there.

thanks :D should move them in tomorrow so more pics to follow

fantastic set up...and the fact they put it up too....wow!! we used to have a thistle hall hutch in our lounge (it now resides at rosie rabbits rescue) and it was huge....thats mind blowing!!!!!

Back