• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone got or seen a trixie hutch with under run?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
no i dont want it for outside..but in my lounge...no more dogcrates plees...nope no nic cubes either as lounge is shared by two litle buns and two frnehcies!

i have been tearing my hair out.....i went to pah the other week via a lift from my youngest daughter but didnt check the wood quality as it was only a quick visit to see and take pics with phone to sow my elder hosuebound daughter how big they hutches were in comaprison to my 2yr old grandaughter:shock::lol:

i like the size of thistle hall....but thanks to elve who brought up a thread on here which said it didnt last..wood not good enough etc:(
do you think it would be different as its indoors..and is it really yummy dinner for buns:shock:

the other hutch i was considering was a trixie natura 120 with under run..

here....

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_hutches/natura/49303

i wanted the biggest...but a lady who sells them said the bigger one has a lower ceiling in the bigger one as theres a hayloft under the roof..i thought they both had that..ah well...

its just the biggest one id seen for £140 but on zooplus its on offer for same price virtually as thistle hall.......

the plastic pull out tray..is it a good thing..is it easy to maintain?

has anyone ever seen one or owned one in the flesh?

im going out of mind here....i need an easy to clean hutch and one as reasonably sized as can fit in my lounge! ill be using the metal pen sold on rabit rehome with it......

somebody please help me!:(

Back