• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Building 2 enclosures from scratch! UD #1 complete! pg 4 for pics

Ah he's a handy man to have around then :D I only have myself and good intentions so that'll be why mine looks homemade lol

Oh he does have some uses for sure. ;) I'm also sure your rabbits don't mind how it looks - it's how it carries out its purpose that counts! :)

We're slowly getting more progress done on the inside. This side is for Persephone and her future husbun. Insulated panels for the "Bunny Abode". Hah. I'm really pleased with how it looks, but perfectionist OH is irritated by little details. The size isn't clear, but it's approximately going to be 3ft5x3ft for the box - but with additional shelves and the ground floor (obviously!) they are going to have a fair bit of sheltered space to go with the run. :)

P1060870_zpseq9sw79q.jpg

Completely forgot to show this picture off - one bedroom complete! (OH models the space.) There's more progress since - bedroom painted & jumping up hole cut in, but yeah.

P1060915_zpse0ijv4un.jpg

This side will be Morpheus and Persephone's once it's done. But as they're in the early stages of bonding, there's not a *huge* amount of rush.

He folds up well :thumb: It's awesome! I know how he feels about 'little details' me and the OH are the same, but usually about different details! :lol:

It's been a while. The first one is NEARLY FINISHED. I have some updated pictures. Of course, after all that painting with a migraine, I am absolutely knackered. :lol:

Bedroom door:
P1070085_zps7vxkkr0t.jpg

Bedroom Door insultation:
P1070086_zpsibynxong.jpg

Bottom paneling:
P1070088_zpsyip9lwh2.jpg

Frontage as a whole: (minus handles/locks)
P1070089_zpso7f5qkup.jpg

Finished #1 (Apart from a little remedial painting but eh.) I don't think we'll be making a start on #2 til next year. And by then, we'll need at least 2 more new runs. Bahhhhh.

All ready to move in:

P1070099_zpsqcgwtrl6.jpg

P1070101_zpshq2sogzc.jpg

P1070102_zps81zlqzyx.jpg

Back