• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch and the newlyweds

So how are the newlyweds getting on now?

They are doing fine. I just saw Sunnie groom Cloud. Earlier on there was a little fighting and Sunnie had some fur in her mouth, but looked at me all innocent. :rolleyes: I still keep them at one level at a time, while I am cleaning up the mess on the other level. During the night they are upstairs. Next week I may introduce them to the ramp then.

Aww, sounds like a match made in heaven :D

BTW Gisela, have you had rain today like us?...because I want to know how the Rydale hutch copes with bad weather.

Amy

Aww, sounds like a match made in heaven :D

BTW Gisela, have you had rain today like us?...because I want to know how the Rydale hutch copes with bad weather.

Amy

No, it was foggy at first and then a bit sunny, but no rain so far. I'll update when the rain has started.

I put in the ramp now and there was some careful up and down movement by Sunnie. Cloud is a bit more reluctant to use it. I just had to help him upstairs before Sunnie eats up all the veggies.

I put in the ramp now and there was some careful up and down movement by Sunnie. Cloud is a bit more reluctant to use it. I just had to help him upstairs before Sunnie eats up all the veggies.

Aww, poor little Cloud. I bet Sunnie got up and down the ramp no problem, she looks rather athletic, just like her mum. :lol:

Awwwwwww so glad Sunnie is now happy and I am sure your mind is at rest now that she is no longer being picked on etc :D

I caught the honeymoon couple snuggling in the sunshine today. :D Cloud loves to squeeze himself between Sunnie and the wire.

The hutch stayed dry inside during the rain yesterday.

sunniybunnies2.jpg

Last edited:
Bless them!

Love to see snuggly bunnies!

Keep us posted on the hutch as I am considering a Rydale for ours next year.

Back