• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New home made run!

It's very nice,lucky bunny and lucky you don't jump out my bunny jumped over our 3 foot high run other day so def going to get netting for top lol. :)

It's very nice,lucky bunny and lucky you don't jump out my bunny jumped over our 3 foot high run other day so def going to get netting for top lol. :)

Wow!! That's quite a height! All Charlie thinks about is the grass lol not enough time for jumping out haha

Yes I was in shock didnt think she my other bunnys and guinea pigs don't both at all food comes 1st with them aswell lol. She just does not settle well and gets bored way to easy tryed all kinds off toys, tubes etc but nope not sure what has happened to her in the past as she's a reascue bunny, very hard work to keep happy unless i'm in run with her which I can't do all the time, hehe. Looks great though wish my diy skills were that good. :)

this looks really great and I think has solved a quandary I was having about a moveable fence I want building!

Great work and thanks for the ideas :wave:

Yes I was in shock didnt think she my other bunnys and guinea pigs don't both at all food comes 1st with them aswell lol. She just does not settle well and gets bored way to easy tryed all kinds off toys, tubes etc but nope not sure what has happened to her in the past as she's a reascue bunny, very hard work to keep happy unless i'm in run with her which I can't do all the time, hehe. Looks great though wish my diy skills were that good. :)

Aww bless her!,:lol:

Back