• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New dates for March Volunteering at Windwhistle Rescue, near Glos UD 60

Suggested dates for volunteering at Windwhistle:

Can you please indicate which date is better for you.

Sunday 20th March

Sunday 27th March

My son has a football match planned for March and Im trying to find out which date is going to be best for me. Ill add shortly.

20th I think is best for me as I believe the NEC craft show is on the 27th weekend and I'm going.

Have we got any date suggestions for March yet? I know Grin is away at the end of March so would be nice to have start to middle of March :wave: I feel like I am coming out of hibernation now the nights are getting lighter :)

Are they?! Today felt like the most depressing day ever, to work in the dark and home in the dark...

Suggested dates for volunteering at Windwhistle:

Can you please indicate which date is better for you.

Sunday 20th March

Sunday 27th March

My son has a football match planned for March and Im trying to find out which date is going to be best for me. Ill add shortly.

either is good for me

20th I think is best for me as I believe the NEC craft show is on the 27th weekend and I'm going.

Im losing the will to live trying to brainstorm book marks:D Perhaps we ought to get together (if you have the time), or I could delegate the book marks to your crafty self:D

Im losing the will to live trying to brainstorm book marks:D Perhaps we ought to get together (if you have the time), or I could delegate the book marks to your crafty self:D

Did you want Windwhistle's logo on it and some rabbits or something? I'm not the greatest with things like this but I will see what I can do at the weekend.

Yes, we were going to put the logo on and then perhaps a photo of one of the sponsored bunnies. Kate has emailed me each photo she took, but its knowing how to get it from my email onto the book mark. Each sponsor would then get a photo of their bunny on their book mark

Yes, we were going to put the logo on and then perhaps a photo of one of the sponsored bunnies. Kate has emailed me each photo she took, but its knowing how to get it from my email onto the book mark. Each sponsor would then get a photo of their bunny on their book mark

I've got photoshop and corel paintshop pro which I am fiddling with now. I've done something with the logo at the top and the web address at the bottom. Just need to add a bun and resize.

Last edited:
I've got photoshop and corel paintshop pro which I am fiddling with now. I've done something with the logo at the top and the web address at the bottom. Just need to add a bun and resize.

I dont know whether Raine forwarded my message about these? I can offer printing if you supply the paper? I work for a yearbook publishing company, they dont mind printing things for Alice (we've already done a bunch of posters for vets etc) and I usually pay for the ink in a tin of biscuits or chocolates!! But they only have paper so you would need to supply the paper if you wanted something thicker??

I think its a great idea! We can make some adoption packs too... if you just choose the bunny and take a photo, we can put together some sort of a certificate. If you make it so you write the name and date, then again, we can print off so many and you can send them direct from your house?

Just an idea :wave:

How is I always miss out on these? I'm in Gloucestershire until 14th! Ah well, for those that go, you will get to meet my mad trio as Alice is very kindly fostering them for me during my placements!

How is I always miss out on these? I'm in Gloucestershire until 14th! Ah well, for those that go, you will get to meet my mad trio as Alice is very kindly fostering them for me during my placements!

Woo hoo!! :love::love: (can I steal em?? Hmmm... I need a big coat.... they are much bigger than my two!!)

I dont know whether Raine forwarded my message about these? I can offer printing if you supply the paper? I work for a yearbook publishing company, they dont mind printing things for Alice (we've already done a bunch of posters for vets etc) and I usually pay for the ink in a tin of biscuits or chocolates!! But they only have paper so you would need to supply the paper if you wanted something thicker??

I think its a great idea! We can make some adoption packs too... if you just choose the bunny and take a photo, we can put together some sort of a certificate. If you make it so you write the name and date, then again, we can print off so many and you can send them direct from your house?

Brilliant idea about the adoption packs. I am doing a fundraiser for Alice in June...see Fundraisers for 2011 section for more details.
Perhaps I could have a few packs to take along and get more people involved.

Looking forward to going to help Alice next month. :p:p

Brilliant idea about the adoption packs. I am doing a fundraiser for Alice in June...see Fundraisers for 2011 section for more details.
Perhaps I could have a few packs to take along and get more people involved.

Looking forward to going to help Alice next month. :p:p

Another thought, oh dear two thoughts so close together at my time of life......:lol::lol: I could have some packs here to show to clients and hopefully generate even more interest.

A few of Alice's bunnies come and stay here with their new partners, so I am sure their owners will not mind me broaching them on this subject.
Murphy ex WW and his girlfriend Daisy.
Russell ex WW and Molly.
Prince Louis ex WW and Blue Moon.
Champagne, her new name, ex WW and Guinesss.

Seeing as I had such a wonderful response from my clients about the Secret Santa, I have no doubt that most will be willing to participate.

I love fundraising, helping, in fact anything along those lines.

I don't think so. All being well I can come on either date. I might try and fit in a date before March as I have a few things for Alice, and I just love seeing her and giving a helping hand.

Cuddling pugs, cake, tea also rather enticing!!!!

Yes we decided on the 20th. I think some other threads went up too, which was confusing.

20th March was the best day for some members.

Thank you I can certainly supply paper :)

Just thought it would be nice to have a pin badge in the pack. Any one know where you could get some made up if Alice is happy with this, of course. I'm happy to pay for some.

Just thought it would be nice to have a pin badge in the pack. Any one know where you could get some made up if Alice is happy with this, of course. I'm happy to pay for some.

Wow! That would be so awesome! :love: dont know anywhere to get themade though - maybe create a new thread?

Back