• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New dates for March Volunteering at Windwhistle Rescue, near Glos UD 60

Not long got back was nice to see every one. Thanks Liz for the cheesecake it was lovely. I hope the rexy buns like their new pen. Alice has some adorable bunsters and could have easily slipped a few in my pockets.

Had a super day today, thanks Alice for letting us meet up. OH wouldn't let me back in the house until he'd checked my pockets and bags first :lol:.

I love the tiny ones and the Rex's fir is just soooo luvly.

Great meeting all you lovely girlies.....thanks for the nibbles Alice and Raine.

Had a brilliant day today, lovely to see you all again, although I don't think Angel was too pleased to see me by the time I have finished shaving her:roll::roll::lol::lol::lol:

But Sebastian and Melody :love::love::love::love::love:

Hi There:wave:

Thank you all so much for your help. It was lovely to meet a new bunny person too (Tanya).

Everyone was cleaned out! I am hoping to take Dad to buy his Christmas present today, but he doesn't feel very well, however, I promise I will put my time to good use.

Dianne has brought a mountain of things! It is incredible, and Emma, you left your chocolate shortcake biscuits in the shed. Oh dear, I guess I had better eat them:lol:

The sweets Dianne brought for the 'helpers' are still being eaten by me.:oops:

Emma and Mai, thank you for building the rexes new pen! Little Ashwyn has it as a practise area currently.

You really are such wonderful gals, thank you so much. And Theo being the mystery guest again! Bless her and thank you for shearing.

Titus has his (one) eye on the rest of the cheesecake Liz, you spoil us too much.

Sal and Raine were here in the dark. I notice Raine has posted, but haven't heard from Sal, you are home safe aren't you?

:love:Alice

Thanks Alice it was a pleasure, just wish we could have done more ( like the washing up ooops :oops: or did the dishwasher fairies turn up? ).

Hope you've had a super day however you decided to spend it :D.

So sorry

I feel really bad that I didn't make it. I was looking forward to meeting some people that I just see as user-names on here. I still had hopes at lunchtime, but the day totally ran away with me and I was still trying to mark exams at midnight :( I will try to organise myself up ahead next time - I hadn't spotted it in time this time. I'm glad it went well.

Hi There:wave:

Thank you all so much for your help. It was lovely to meet a new bunny person too (Tanya).

Everyone was cleaned out! I am hoping to take Dad to buy his Christmas present today, but he doesn't feel very well, however, I promise I will put my time to good use.

Dianne has brought a mountain of things! It is incredible, and Emma, you left your chocolate shortcake biscuits in the shed. Oh dear, I guess I had better eat them:lol:

The sweets Dianne brought for the 'helpers' are still being eaten by me.:oops:

Emma and Mai, thank you for building the rexes new pen! Little Ashwyn has it as a practise area currently.

You really are such wonderful gals, thank you so much. And Theo being the mystery guest again! Bless her and thank you for shearing.

Titus has his (one) eye on the rest of the cheesecake Liz, you spoil us too much.

Sal and Raine were here in the dark. I notice Raine has posted, but haven't heard from Sal, you are home safe aren't you?

:love:Alice

Glad the pen is being put to good use. I love little Ashwyn if only :love:

Probably going to do another one in March/April, so hopefully you might be available then.

Yes, but do you think you could turn up on time and grace us with your presence before we are ready to go home?;)

I feel really bad that I didn't make it. I was looking forward to meeting some people that I just see as user-names on here. I still had hopes at lunchtime, but the day totally ran away with me and I was still trying to mark exams at midnight :( I will try to organise myself up ahead next time - I hadn't spotted it in time this time. I'm glad it went well.

I'm going to go for a day, sometime first week of January, if you want to come?

Have we got any date suggestions for March yet? I know Grin is away at the end of March so would be nice to have start to middle of March :wave: I feel like I am coming out of hibernation now the nights are getting lighter :)

Have we got any date suggestions for March yet? I know Grin is away at the end of March so would be nice to have start to middle of March :wave: I feel like I am coming out of hibernation now the nights are getting lighter :)

When do the clocks change?

Suggested dates for volunteering at Windwhistle:

Can you please indicate which date is better for you.

Sunday 20th March

Sunday 27th March

My son has a football match planned for March and Im trying to find out which date is going to be best for me. Ill add shortly.

Back