• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New dates for March Volunteering at Windwhistle Rescue, near Glos UD 60

Hello! I haven't been on here a while, Charlie's been strugling with the cold weather so much :( He gets too hot with the heating on and too cold and scrunched up when it's off :( He's at the vets at the moment, over-night because he hasn't pooed in just under 24 hours, isn't eating and just looks so down :(. It's been our first winter together and I feel like a let down. I don't know how to help him.

Anyways, I don't think I will be able to make it tomorrow. I'm so so sorry :( I will hopefully pick Charlie up today and will have to keep a close eye on him :(

I'm so so sorry :( I just came on here to let everyone know. I hope you all have a good time.

where is it?

I'm wondering if I can manage it? What sort of help is wanted? Whereabouts in Glos? Did I see Forest?

Whats happening with the Welsh troupe???

Funny you should ask that! Mai's still coming, weather permitting I'll pick her up early tomorrow, snow seems to be thawing a treat but its forecast to be icy tonight.

Myf's gone off and left me to make the cheesecakes. Was panicking about what to do with all the cheesecakes if it was called off :lol:.

Bases are done and chilling ready for the topping. Hope Mai's got a big lap for them to sit on :lol:.

Such a shame I can't be there - it's our last nipper class too (typical). Anyway, hope it all goes well and Luce- we'll sooo have to meet for a cuppa someday soon! :wave:

I'm wondering if I can manage it? What sort of help is wanted? Whereabouts in Glos? Did I see Forest?

Teflonsshadow should be able to give you the address. It would be good to see you. Last time we did cleaning out, fur cutting and nail trimming. There will be cheesecake on offer to :wave:

Heya I am ploughing through an assignment at the moment, I hope to have it done by tonight. I have to travel to hartpury to hand it in first, which is very close to alice's and will come from there, but I will probably not be able to get to alice's until the afternoon if I don't get finished this evening. I'll email alice too and let her know

Don't get your hopes up its all runny, got the proportion of cheese to cream wrong :oops: so got to nip out and get some more soft cheese. On the other hand we could have biscuit ( from the base ) with a creamy cheesy sauce :D.

I'm sure they will be lovely thanks for making them :wave:

Hi Chapesses!

It is raining here, very icy in the yard this morning, so wear footwear with good treads!

Izzy will be modelling her new duffle coat:lol:, and I have had a surprise litter of baby bunnies:?, who are doing well, despite their mother being neutered, very long story.

Will try to keep Titus away from the cheesecake:lol:

Must e mail Lizzie, she is bringing flapjacks, whoop, whoop.

Hope Charlie recovers well Terry Louise, glad you have the best vet available! And hope Emma gets that assignment done, will be good to see you if you are able.

Dianne is still coming over!

And, hopefully a bunny being homed tomorrow, if the prospective parent can get here from Cardiff. But one coming in to take the place straight away:(

Look forward to seeing you :love: Alice

It looks as though we are going ahead with tomorrow. More snow is predicted next week and, as we have a thaw in Oxford at the moment, we are coming tomorrow.

Hope everyone else makes it as we can really help Alice.

Are the photographers coming and bringing their cameras????

Does everyone have the address. If not, pm me.

Afternoon

I'll come in the afternoon if I can. How do I reach Teflon's Shadow to ask her for the address? (Sorry if I am being techidim). I gather it is somewhere near Hartpury which isn't too bad for me...

Back