• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

, new bunny arriving this morning/ It's Bad/ photos/ UD 18th july

:cry: Tears coming now because she's so sweet and it's such a shame she's gone so long being poorly.
I'm just going to leave more vibes here for Biscuit because if I start off on a toot about how a human being could leave a rabbit to get into that state I shall get wild. :evil:
Thank God you have her, Liz. That way, no matter the outcome, the absolute best will be done for her in what time she has left and she will know love and caring from people instead of loneliness and pain. Bless you. xxxxx

Oh poor biscuit! She's very lucky to have been taken somewhere that refused to give back to owners and be placed in your care instead. Sending many vibes for that adorable little bun and to you for being such a dedicated amazing person!

Poor beautiful Biscuit :cry: It may be she had given up herself but hopefully now she's clean, dry and being cared for she may turn a corner. Come on little lady you deserve some happiness xx

We've had a bad night. I've been up and down helping her sit up in her crate as she has no strength in any of her legs to sit herself up :(

Oh no poor Biscuit, really hope she picks up and gets stronger. You and steve deserve a medal each, such dedication. Topping up vibes xxxxx

She is soaked through again and her guts aren't working properly as she is only passing a handful of pin head size poos :(

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

oh dear.. poor little sweetheart. she looks sad :( sending her lots of vibes and cuddles. she's so precious. reminds me of my bisc x

Upping vibes again and keeping prayers going. I really hoped she can be helped, poor thing. :cry:
Thinking of you, Liz, this is so very heartbreaking. :( xxxx

I haven't photographed underneath as she is stressed

9698976adbfe8b9935322758c1c5690f.jpg

40317fcb6a426f78ef26b2fea55bcff1.jpg

77833ff208ffe5c98773f0f867b78d38.jpg

This looks pretty gruesome. Poor bunny - I wonder what Jane thinks? She doesn't look like 9 yrs but hard to say. I hope there is a chance for her to enjoy some proper care. Please Lord xxx

She definitely does look 9 years in reality :(

What bit are you wanting Jane's opinion on as I am sure I can help with any questions :)

Poor baby :cry:

Thank goodness she's with you now and hopefully she will still have time to enjoy the love and care with you that's obviously been missing in her life til now xx

Found a bed she will finally settle in and now she is in she refuses to come out!
24bc8fe2454054159c9d58c87ccd00e3.jpg

Back