• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

, new bunny arriving this morning/ It's Bad/ photos/ UD 18th july

Thanks Helen. We will definitely give her a couple of days and also wait until Otis has acupuncture Tuesday so we can discuss her with Sarah. Now bunny is with us Sarah will be more able to give us her honest opinion. She is obviously use to working with disabled animals so she will have a better idea than most on whether there is any hope for her.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Poor beautiful, gorgeous little girl, my heart is aching for her :(

I really, really hope that she has some quality of life and doesn't have to be PTS :(

Edited to add:- does she have a name?

omg poor girl, bless her heart :cry: she is beautiful though :love: the last photo of sores is that her belly or bottom end couldn't work it out

Biscuit's face looks gorgeous. I remember how hard I found it to keep Daisy clean - she had one eye, dental and other problems, but I would never have let her get into that state. It looks like Biscuit has mites too?

I am struggling just caring for Cherry - I have no idea how you cope with so many disabled bunnies. I really admire you.

Sending Biscuit lots of vibes and hope she can enjoy some time being loved and cared for properly.

Biscuit's face looks gorgeous. I remember how hard I found it to keep Daisy clean - she had one eye, dental and other problems, but I would never have let her get into that state. It looks like Biscuit has mites too?

I am struggling just caring for Cherry - I have no idea how you cope with so many disabled bunnies. I really admire you.

Sending Biscuit lots of vibes and hope she can enjoy some time being loved and cared for properly.

Yes she has mites. I have ivermectin here but not seen her notes yet so need to make sure she hasn't already had some.

I have no idea how I'm going to cope! I am very grateful angelica has picked up today so that's less hands on. I've also just bathed Biscuit and it was so easy compared to doing Otis.

I've tried to sit her on comfy Beds but this is how she wants to sit :(

cbbdfba3194ffa4e6344449e0e7c877f.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

ah then she still has her essential bunny-ness intact, ie she wants to do the opposite of what she's told! :lol:

Hope she picks up, she's in the right place :wave:

:love:.. Bless her, wee pet..... I hope she picks up soon and does have some quality of life.

Why? Is all I can ask...

Vibes being sent

Fee x

Oh the poor love!

She is safe with you and Steve, she is warm and dry, and will know you are good people.

Whatever happens, I know you will make the right decisions for her, and make sure she is as happy and as comfortable as she can be.

You are angels.

:love:

Sending lots of vibes for Biscuit and for you!

That position is such a defiant "I am comfortable, no matter what you think" look! Defiant bunny indeed!

Poor Biscuit, it makes me sad to think she's spent so much of her life neglected :( I really hope she's able to turn the corner so she can have a bit more time to know what it's like to be loved and well cared for.

Back