• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bonding, too good to be true?

littlejimbo

Young Bun
Hi not posted in a very long time.
I had an accidental mating over 9 years ago. I ended up with 6 babies and Mum and Dad. Mum died a couple of months ago and just had to have one of the babies pts this week as she’d become so frail.
It’s left me with Dad and a daughter ( and a son that’s separate but seems happy on his own) so I thought I’d try and bond them as he’s definitely missed the company. It’s all gone really well, a bit of nipping from Dad but they’re snuggling up together lovely. I started a couple of hours ago.
Is this too good to be true? I must admit when I bonded Mum and Dad back together after many months apart years ago that went really well too. I’m going to leave them together in the neutral space for several days and then put them in the Dad’s living area when I’ve neutralised it.

Hi! Are they all neutered? If so then you might be lucky and everything will be ok. You just need to keep an eye on them for a while. Good luck.

Hi Toni, yes they’ve been neutered ever since they were old enough. They’ve just been cuddled up together for hours ��

Everything seems to be ok, they’ve been snuggling up and grooming each other. I’ve put them both in the big hose and run now so fingers crossed that they’re ok.

Back