• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival - U/D post 52 - Back from the Vets

awwww Theo ..nooo .. thats horrendous .. poor little man .. i want to hug him .. i want to kiss him .. :(:(:( ..poor poor bunny .. :(:(:(:(:(:(

:evil:

I feel sick:shock::shock:
That poor poor bunny, what a waste of life, awh i just feel so sorry for him.
I hope he can live long enough now to have some pleasure from life.
Why can anyone think its acceptable to keep an animal in a tiny box:evil:

Winston or Phoenix.

:censored: I'd like to shut the so called owners (though tormentors is prob a better term) in that box for the rest of their natural lives!

I love that he's with you now though, at least he'll know love, respect & dignity.

:evil: I hate people!!! :censored:
Poor boy :( so glad you rescued him so he can live the rest of his life knowing love and happiness. I really want to cuddle him!!

I am rubbish at choosing names so I will leave that to someone else :lol:

I know, I keep thinking "8 years in that", well we have him in a dog crate indoors so as we can monitor him and how he walks, all he keeps doing is bunny flops on the fresh hay :love::love::love::love:

I am sure we can get him better, I really hope so, the fur mites and fleas are really bad but I have started the treatment on those and he loved his massage last night, we will be giving him physio on his legs and when I take him to Paula I will see if he need accupuncture

Thanks for all your good wishes for this gorgeous boy

PS: I like the name Elvis :oops:

I have sat looking at this little lad & the pics of that :censored: prison he lived in & I am speechless :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I just can't get my head round why anyone would be so :censored: cruel!!! :evil::evil::evil: I'd love to make them live in a :censored: box!!!

Thank god he's now safe & will be able to enjoy life as a bunny should be to in your's & Roy's care. Please give him lots of kisses & snuggles from me xxxx

I know, I keep looking at them as well but what really is upsetting me is that he must have been able to see the grass through the perspex and not be able to get to it, can you imagine what a torment that must have been

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Poor little lad what a long time in prison. At least the rest of his life will be happy. I also like Elvis for a name.

Last edited:
I know, I keep looking at them as well but what really is upsetting me is that he must have been able to see the grass through the perspex and not be able to get to it, can you imagine what a torment that must have been

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why oh why do people do this, if the grass is more important than the rabbit they shouldn't have had one:?

I hope the poor little guy gets stronger and has a long and happy life with you, he must be a strong character to have survived 8 years in that prison:cry:

Have you called him Elvis?

How is the bunny today?
I dreamt of him last night incarcerated in the tiny prison.
I do hope he is finding some pleasure in life now.

He seems to have settled in very well and is doing fine thanks, he's such a friendly little boy and we have started his treatment, he's eating well and is loving the attention

Back