• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutering U/D don't think they are there yet

He already wee's on your lap when you pick him up and chews doors/settees/gravel :?

I can't have him spraying everywhere or humping my leg! he needs doing before he starts that!

Plus the cat is nearly having a nervous breakdown because Louie follows her everywhere and wont leave her in peace.

He needs his own frend asap.

Phoebe humped everything - toys,cushions, the sofa,his carrier :lol::lol:
the spraying is eww :mrgreen: was always having to wash the walls!

:shock: i must've been really lucky with eric. he wasn't 'done' til 7 months and he never humped anything or sprayed - apart from once outside:?

Simba never sprayed or anything and he wasn't done til over a year.

Schuette, the receptionist actually went and asked the vet the age for neutering so no mistake, unfortunately.

Simba never sprayed or anything and he wasn't done til over a year.

Schuette, the receptionist actually went and asked the vet the age for neutering so no mistake, unfortunately.

Im sure someone else on here can recommend another good vet who will do bunny for you!
I just think males are so naughty un-neutered I dont think I could cope! :lol:

Hey Wendy, remember I said I wasn't going to get another rabbit? LOLOL
Now I will be getting yet another one!

You will have to pop in if you are ever over this way again :D

Ah, that's a shame then.

Smudge is spraying but only when he is on the same level as Mischa (buck) which is fortunate but boy, he really smells. I'm hoping that will improve.

Rimmi hasnt started being naughty but he is being booked in soon (am waiting for my student loan next week) just so he doesnt have the chance for any of these behaviours to start!! :D

Plus then he can have a gf and wont be bugging her for you-know-what... lol

Hey Wendy, remember I said I wasn't going to get another rabbit? LOLOL
Now I will be getting yet another one!

You will have to pop in if you are ever over this way again :D

i wasn't going to mention that:D (still smug:lol:).

i'd make a special journey to come over and see gorgeous louie (and you of course).

methinks eric liked being an only bun but esme is the sort that needs company. hope they find a happy medium:?

Well, i don't yet know what Louie will be like with another rabbit :shock:

I'd love to see you again, Wendy :D

I'm going over to Julia's on Sunday so will ask her which one she uses :D

:wave::wave::wave: Newhall Veterinary Centre - I love em :D not massively far from you -

New Hall Veterinary Centre 215a Walmley Rd Sutton Coldfield West Midlands
B76 2PP 0121 313 1919

They do any I take in as soon as plums drop :wave: Have a rummage and see what you can find :lol::lol::lol:

I'll see you Sunday xx

Lenny is getting neutered this thursday coming. Eek! he's also having his front incisors removed at the same time, poor baby. :(
Brian unfortunately isn't ready yet! But he has started to spray :evil: but no humping luckily!
Hopefully Brian will be ready within a month or so and i can get him neutered at the same time as my new baby jemimah! and then wait a bit until he's calmed down and then the bonding begins! :love:

My vet says normally 5 months for a boy, 6 months for a girl. However boy can also be done when plums drop ;)

Yes, I've just told hubby we are plum hunting tonight, think he thought his luck was in :oops:

I just realised I haven't got a clue what I'm looking for :shock:

Yes, I've just told hubby we are plum hunting tonight, think he thought his luck was in :oops:

I just realised I haven't got a clue what I'm looking for :shock:

erm......:oops: sure hubby will know:lol: they have an amazing capability of drawing them back up - i reckon its an in built tactic so that when the vet has a look to whip em off, they'll say he's not ready yet. of course, as soon as you leave the vets, out they come:roll:

Hiya, let me know if you want me to have a look - it won't be the best introduction but I'm sure he will forgive me !!! xxx:lol::lol::lol:

Well, me and Mr. Lily just had a rummage around Louie's nether regions and I don't think that he has dropped yet :shock:

Back