• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutering Needed I Think.......Updated 23rd March🫢

There’s three behind her, out of shot ❤️ She’s a collectors special edition

Not sure that I can justify buying another one……

Edited to add, I didn’t pay that much for mine !
It's a lovely bunny ❤️ the colors are very soothing.

It's a shame how much these can go for on resale, though. (Somewhere there is someone who will pay that price! 😲 ) Like the Beanie Babies craze (which I admit to falling for back then), it astounds me how some folks (and the marketing techniques of companies) can make it impossible for children to have nice things like this unless a parent has mad thrift skills. 😉

I'm not saying that grown-ups can't enjoy having a soft friend to cuddle, far from it! I acknowledge being a textbook "kidult," but I've dealt with a lot of buyer's remorse for how many toys (and how much I've spent in some cases) that I've bought in my lifetime to nurture that side of myself. I could probably be retired now if I had not done so! 😥

Glad you managed to find one for cheap! It's a beautiful addition to your JC bunny family. 🥰 I remember how the Jellycat bunnies always seemed to be in your charity shops when you frequented them. I think your upcycling is a great pastime for you, besides showing your lovely, creative style. 🥰 (I still have the little jewelry box with the bunny appliques you sent me years ago, it is a treasured possesion. ❤️❤️❤️ )

There’s three behind her, out of shot ❤️ She’s a collectors special edition

Not sure that I can justify buying another one……

Edited to add, I didn’t pay that much for mine !
Sounds like someone is hoping for a windfall. I see this a lot here here.

I seem to have been noticed as a collector on EBay as now I am getting random sellers message me offering to sell me SEJCBBs, some for reasonable prices, but some who are trying to con me 🙄

I seem to have been noticed as a collector on EBay as now I am getting random sellers message me offering to sell me SEJCBBs, some for reasonable prices, but some who are trying to con me 🙄
Oo-err...🤨
It used to be that soliciting sales was against the rules. Then they started allowing sellers to "advertise" to their frequent/repeat buyers...I guess it's a free-for-all now. 😒

They really do sell for silly amounts like that

Here’s another one

😳
Some must be bought by investors who keep them in cases protected from the dust hoping they can sell them for more layer.

Talking of "rare" ones, i nabbed one that was rare on vinted for like £6. An hour later they cancelled! I was gutted, mainly because it was one that N would have loved!!

Talking of "rare" ones, i nabbed one that was rare on vinted for like £6. An hour later they cancelled! I was gutted, mainly because it was one that N would have loved!!

If you had committed to buy the Seller can’t legally cancel the sale. I would challenge it via Vinted Buyer Protection.

Back