• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutering Needed I Think.......Updated 23rd March🫢

We both need a 12 step program. 😂. Today I bought more fabric when I went to the store for a spool of thread and a zipper. I have no room for more, yet it makes me smile to see the pretty designs and colors. I hope your JC's give you a little respite.
Oohhh..I love fabric/crafts stores. I can spend hours going over all the bolts. I used to make tie blankets for my nieces and nephews when they were little...arthritis makes that a bit too difficult now.
I often will still buy a few yards if I'm in range of a Jo Ann's. 😊

As far as plushies go, well...you don't want to go there! 🤣

Oohhh..I love fabric/crafts stores. I can spend hours going over all the bolts. I used to make tie blankets for my nieces and nephews when they were little...arthritis makes that a bit too difficult now.
I often will still buy a few yards if I'm in range of a Jo Ann's. 😊

As far as plushies go, well...you don't want to go there! 🤣
I pass Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's several times a week when I go to the gym/ pool for aquafit and there are two quilt shops in that same area.
I never made a tie blanket yet see the kits are popular.

😂😂😂
Are these all accidental litters? How many of the grey ones did you adopt?

They have all been obtained via Vinted or EBay Auctions. I have obtained some real bargains. The now retired Jellycat ‘Puddle Bunny’ design can sell for over £150 at times. I have 3, one was just £10.00. I don’t think that the Seller realised the value.

One Bunny came all the way from the USA 🇺🇸

It’s amazing how many Jellycat Bunny collectors there are. I thought it was just me because, well, I am weird 🤣

In the first photo it looks like the one in the floor is speaking to the rest. Perhaps a lesson in family planning.😂
Is there a reason there is an arrow pointing to a bunny in the second photo!
How many?

In the first photo it looks like the one in the floor is speaking to the rest. Perhaps a lesson in family planning.😂
Is there a reason there is an arrow pointing to a bunny in the second photo!
How many?

The one in the front is the newbie. So pic 1 was his introduction and pic 2 was him bonded with his friends 🤣 I bought him from Vinted for a real bargain price. Over £12 cheaper than the RRP. He’s brand new with tags 😀

Back