• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Netherland dwarf-input for magazine needed

Yay, I love an excuse to talk about my bunnies! My Nethie is Porridge-Banana-Bun, so called because he goes mental for banana's or in fact any food. He was named Porridge at the rescue then I added the Banana-Bun bit. :D Touch wood no problems with his little tum and he does like his food. As for temperament he is the softest, gentlest little bunny I know. Definately NOT at all grumpy. He can be a bit shy when there are strangers in his home, unless they bring food:lol: He was very attached to me, snuggling on the sofa with me etc until I introduced the lovely Lailey and I'd say he now loves her a tad more than me but as long as both my bunnies are happy, I am too. He comes when I call him and is a very well behaved bunny considering his girlbun can be very mischievious:lol: He is adorable and I love him to bits. :love::rabbit2::rabbit2::love: The whole family luurve him including my little girl (she's nearly three) who is very gentle with him as he is with her. He is totally free range and is never, ever shut in his cage which is really just a very large litter tray with hay and a water bowl in the corner. His favourite room is my bedroom which he likes to run around mad in and then relax next to my bed while I read or sleep. He makes cute little noises in the night and its so lovely if I wake in the night to look over and see both my buns snuggled up in my room. I really do love them both to bits. Sorry, went on a bit there but you did ask:lol: pls excuse different piccy sizes, I'm rubbish and my 'puter is very old and tired.
930742_32_005.jpg

909518_31_006.jpg

909517_32A_004.jpg

909518_16_021.jpg

Last edited:
Just like to add that Rosie has today worked out how to go up & down our big flight of stairs and found her way back to her room by herself for the first time. She has also today worked out (after a month!) that me = food and so followed me home for the first time too. She also did her first 360 degree roll.

A big weekend.

She is not the most intelligent of my buns but she is the wackiest.

Just like to add that Rosie has today worked out how to go up & down our big flight of stairs and found her way back to her room by herself for the first time. She has also today worked out (after a month!) that me = food and so followed me home for the first time too. She also did her first 360 degree roll.

A big weekend.

She is not the most intelligent of my buns but she is the wackiest.

Tarquin worked out my stairs around last November (I got him in August I think), which are very steep as I live in a terraced house, and he races up and down them - it's great watching them bobbing up and down isn't it? He disappears and I find him mooching round the kitchen (it's a nightmare trying to get him out from under the kitchen table) - it means he has access to four rooms plus the landing and stairs. I've had to block off the sitting room as he got in there the first time he went downstairs when I was upstairs making my Christmas cards, and he ended up chewing through the phone line. Too many dangers in the sitting room so he's now banned. And of course because it's the only room he's not allowed in, it's the one room he tries desperately to get in!! :roll:

Back