• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo has a date

just had half hr together ... and looking good .

nemo very interested ... keeps going up to her ...she runs away ... gone nose to nose a couple of times ..

no aggression . :D

nemo is kn ****ered :lol::lol:...well he is an old man ;)

its not manic chasing ...just a bit more than a sedate hop ..:lol:

have to go shopping now so going to split them till later ...then off we go again . :)

just had half hr together ... and looking good .

nemo very interested ... keeps going up to her ...she runs away ... gone nose to nose a couple of times ..

no aggression . :D

nemo is kn ****ered :lol::lol:...well he is an old man ;)

its not manic chasing ...just a bit more than a sedate hop ..:lol:

have to go shopping now so going to split them till later ...then off we go again . :)

You better put you know what on your shopping list then:lol:

Cookie Doe??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats brilliant.

Hope the bonding goes well for these two.

That's brilliant. Is that the little bun there was a photo of somewhere - with a litter tray? Her partner had been eaten by a fox and the owner wanted to rehome her in case the same thing happened to her.

I hope the bonding goes well. I find it stressful - but enjoyable in a masochistic sort of way. I love seeing buns once they are bonded and start to snuggle. When Faye snuggled under Furby's head I nearly cried. It just looked so sweet. He had somebun to protect and she had a big, cuddly husbun to have snuggles with:love:

I hope Nemo and Cookie get on as well.

That's brilliant. Is that the little bun there was a photo of somewhere - with a litter tray? Her partner had been eaten by a fox and the owner wanted to rehome her in case the same thing happened to her.

I hope the bonding goes well. I find it stressful - but enjoyable in a masochistic sort of way. I love seeing buns once they are bonded and start to snuggle. When Faye snuggled under Furby's head I nearly cried. It just looked so sweet. He had somebun to protect and she had a big, cuddly husbun to have snuggles with:love:

I hope Nemo and Cookie get on as well.

yes thats the one .. :wave:

Beige needs to know what a 'you know what' is. He's thinking bunny condoms but we know Cookie Doe will be spade. So what could it be???

nemo Beige ... the peoples are rude ./..they are indicating that my willy might get sore and aunty Angie might have to put KY jelly on it so it will go away .. :oops:

well i is a gentleman ..this wont happen .

any ways she can run faster than me :roll: :roll:

Back