• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need to find a home for a rabbit. Sorted! :D

:love: I KNEW she wasn't the nasty, unsociable rabbit they tried to tell me she was. I'm so pleased :D

She's here. Just back after a 2 and a bit hour drive back from Suffolk. She didn't travel well but has started to stuff her face with hay as soon as she went into her overnight accommodation. She's absolutely stunning and a lovely lady. Photos tomorrow

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Helen. I hope everyone's night has been calm and she's still bright and eating today :)

Thanks for the update Helen. I hope everyone's night has been calm and she's still bright and eating today :)

She scoffed all night long (I stayed on the sofa with her as she was indoors with me overnight)

She's very unhappy to be picked up to the point of contorting herself to get away regardless of risk. She loves nose rubs but is going to need an experienced handler or lots of time to see if she can be turned around.

P6030049_zpsfrz3mn9o.jpg

P6030050_zpso396wosi.jpg

She scoffed all night long (I stayed on the sofa with her as she was indoors with me overnight)

She's very unhappy to be picked up to the point of contorting herself to get away regardless of risk. She loves nose rubs but is going to need an experienced handler or lots of time to see if she can be turned around.

P6030049_zpsfrz3mn9o.jpg

P6030050_zpso396wosi.jpg

Thanks so much for the update! Look at her, living in luxury. She won't know what's hit her.

I'm hopeful that the handling aspect will settle and maybe it's worse due to the travelling and so much unsettlement. I think I said to you they told me she was terrible to be handled, yet, when I picked her up, there were no problems she snuggled into my neck and just stayed there until I put her down. Fingers crossed that will emerge from her again when she feels settled.

Back