• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need Name Suggestions

:lol:
Yeah I did RE GCSE, Religious Studies at AS level (Philosophy and Ethics) and go to a Catholic School!

Oh and I love the musical Joseph!

Lol that explains it! Gave me flash backs to living with a strict Christian at uni who used to quote the bible to me!

Mind you I may be converting- had a flyer though the other day telling me what to do when the end of the world comes. Filed it away just in case, that sort of knowledge has got to come in handy one day.

Lol that explains it! Gave me flash backs to living with a strict Christian at uni who used to quote the bible to me!

Mind you I may be converting- had a flyer though the other day telling me what to do when the end of the world comes. Filed it away just in case, that sort of knowledge has got to come in handy one day.

I quote the Bible to people all the time :lol:
I don't call myself religious, but philisophical ;)

If you're going biblical, how about Obed-Edom :lol: You could call him Obie, or Edie, for short :)

Jeez, if he was living with my o/h, he would not last a day!!

Jon has unconverted people once giving valid arguements for some of the stories in that book!

I quote the Bible to people all the time :lol:
I don't call myself religious, but philisophical ;)

I have never read the thing- doesnt sound like my cup of tea. Plus there is no way they would let me into heaven anyways so I figure why give up my sunday mornings! lol My housemate often told me I was on the path of the devil!

Religion and maths don't really go together. I am far too logical to believe in any religion.

Jeez, if he was living with my o/h, he would not last a day!!

Jon has unconverted people once giving valid arguements for some of the stories in that book!

I challenge Jon to a duel!
Some of the Bible has some great messages in it. I have actually read the whole thing :oops:
Some of it is completely untrue though, things like the flood etc.

Ive never read the bible or attended RE lessons :lol:
but i've read the gospel of Judas :thumb:

I have never read the thing- doesnt sound like my cup of tea. Plus there is no way they would let me into heaven anyways so I figure why give up my sunday mornings! lol My housemate often told me I was on the path of the devil!

Religion and maths don't really go together. I am far too logical to believe in any religion.

That is so funny, and ironically so un-Christian!
I am extremely logical, and am doing an Equestian Science course next year!
We just don't know.. however the Bible does, as I have said, some fab messages in it. I do believe the Church is somewhat corrupt though. The Vatican is worth millions (I am Catholic) and yet there are starving children, people who are dieing through no water etc.

I challenge Jon to a duel!
Some of the Bible has some great messages in it. I have actually read the whole thing :oops:
Some of it is completely untrue though, things like the flood etc.

I will join in the duel! After being asked to leave from various religious things I attended in support of my housemate due to my arkward questions I am pretty good at arguing religion!

Lol this has turned into a religion thread :lol:
Think I might start a seperate thread as it's quite interesting/amusing.

My top 4:

Obie (Obie1Canobe :lol:)
Issachaar (Isaac)
Zebulun (Zeb)
Noah

That is so funny, and ironically so un-Christian!
I am extremely logical, and am doing an Equestian Science course next year!
We just don't know.. however the Bible does, as I have said, some fab messages in it. I do believe the Church is somewhat corrupt though. The Vatican is worth millions (I am Catholic) and yet there are starving children, people who are dieing through no water etc.

My main issue with religion is that I hate lies. And the whole thing is based on a fairy tale that could never be scientifically true. I agree the bible has some great messages in and some of it is a great thing to base a stable society around- but I cant cope with millions of people believing in what is really just a story- it just baffles me.

Back