• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need help naming U/D she has a name #36

oh she is GORGEOUS! the first thing that stuck out at me were her eyelashes!!! :love:

names that match Teegra,

Tia, :)
Tara,
Tiara,
Ty,
Tallia,

Names with meanings:
Maggie/Mag (short for magnificent, meaning gorgeous, since she is!)
Daze, daizy (or daisy), dazzle (short for dazzling)
ellie, ella, (short for elegant)

my favourite for sure is daizy, it just suits her.
good luck, and tell us what you di decide to call herr! :)

agilitygaladaydemoplusmisc009.jpg

oh my goodness, what a beautiful girl she is! :love:

She needs a very pretty name, how about Ruby, Daisy, Rose, Lucy or Jessica?

She's fab! :love: She looks a little cheeky though :lol:

I like Suki that was mentioned earlier would suit her :D I think she looks too cheeky to have a real girlie name :lol:

i do like the name Suki but i used to have a mouse called Zuki and think it is a bit too similar :) lots of names o think aboiut now might have to wait a few days after i get her and see her personality a bit more. she is cheeky little madam though and so bold and inquisitive :love: one of the other babies was eating some hay and she wanted it to she went and sat on top of him to eat it :lol:

what a beauty! :D Im hopeless at thinking of good names.. hopefully when she arrives at yours you will come up with the right name for her. I hope Teegra likes his new wife

aw, she's gorgeous. Reminds me of a baby Faline. :love: I hope Teegra falls in love straight away.

I love names from the silver brumby books, like Cirrus, or Koora, which means sweet.

think it scould be between lilly, opel (her colour and vauxhall make a car called tigra pronouced teegra and vauxhall are also known as opel) or spangle (like the sweets which were apparently like opal fruits)

I like opel. Like the precious stone too, though spelt a bit different. That colouring does seem to be different colours in different lights.

My Dad has an opel. :D

awww she is lovely :love::love::love: i always wanted a rex not got one yet though have to be nice to my other half :roll:

I think she looks like a Pippa:)

Have fun tomorrow :wave:

have decided on a name

drum roll please

she
will
.be
.called
Skyla!

Lovely name :love:

Is that my collie you are talking about? If so, she says thank you very much (she's sat next to me as I type :D ) :love:

Hi Abi

Skyla is really beautiful. Someone else said she looks like the caramel bunny off the tv and I totally agree. What beautiful eyes, she's a stunner. Have you got her home yet then? We will need some more pics please!!! x

Back