• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nancy - Rehomed

Fran

Warren Veteran
**Please move to the Rabbits In Need section**

Nancy is a very beautiful bun who was given to me at the beginning of September after her owners didn't want her anymore due to her & another rabbit not getting on well. She's a very beautiful girl who so wants a husbun to snuggle up to this winter and a forever home. She's a lovely bun who loves nose rubs, gives you kisses every morning and loves human attention so much now, a big difference from how she was when she arrived. She really needs to go as a house bun because she's a lot happier when inside and as long as she has a husbun to keep her occupied won't be destructive ;) I think she was spayed end of July/beginning of August and she's up to date with her vaccinations, she's just waiting for the perfect home to come along. Can anyone offer her a forever home?

010.jpg

018-2.jpg

Please PM me if you're interested for more details.

xxx

Last edited:
Aaaaaaw now she is beautiful looks just like my male Muffin (he's coffee and cream lop), now they would make a beautiful couple, but alas hubby says no:cry:

i do would love her shes beautiful but cant even think about getting a wife for Misty until next year once christmas is over and everything :( so im just getting everything perect for a homecheck when the time comes lol

How big will Nancy grow?
I have two house buns and am considering a third (possibly another bonded pair - not sure which would be better to introduce?)
You mention Nancy would be better kept as a garden bun? I do not have facilities for that and prefer mine to be indoors with me so that I can spend more time with them and they have free run of where they can get to without getting caught(!)

Do you think my set up would be suitable?

PS At night mine share a cage roughly 4'x2'x2' which is ample room for them since they are so small.

How big will Nancy grow?
I have two house buns and am considering a third (possibly another bonded pair - not sure which would be better to introduce?)
You mention Nancy would be better kept as a garden bun? I do not have facilities for that and prefer mine to be indoors with me so that I can spend more time with them and they have free run of where they can get to without getting caught(!)

Do you think my set up would be suitable?

PS At night mine share a cage roughly 4'x2'x2' which is ample room for them since they are so small.

Will PM you :) xxx

bcus i said yesterday i wasnt sure about the journey...what do you think about it?i originally thought it was too far but, i guess it isnt as far as some people have taken bunnies? (maybe our idea of nancy and scampi being together will happen hahah)

lol

I think it really depends on the buns tbh, I know that Nancy's fairly laid back and so would be fine with the journey but really you know Scampi best and will be able to know whether he'll be okay with the journey or not. Yeah it could happen :lol:

LOL I feel like a celeb reading the above threads :lol:

All good :D I think they will all make a FAB team :D
Will def have to keep up growing my own veg next year!! lol

Back