• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name your bunnies favourite food

Ours all adore the wildberry drops - I know, they are full of sugar so they are very strictly rationed and only on special occasions...but they know the sounds of the packet when we shake it and are suddenly our bestest friends ever. They also love their rabbit muesli - they get a small handful at night sprinkled in their hay - and they tell us when it's bedtime.

Lola - Apple. If she hears chopping in the kitchen she starts to periscope. If she gets the scent of apple she starts to beg! My son walked past her with a cup of Innocent apple juice and she went crazy! I had to make him sit the other side of the room :lol:

Cookie & Frankie - After initially not being fussed by them they are now crazed fenugreek fans! Cookie is the laziest bunny, but if she hears the rustling of the bag she magically appears, and they have now reached such a high status with Frankie she runs off with it and hides when she eats it incase I steal it from her to eat for myself (that behaviour used to be reserved for her greens only!) :lol:.

Bananas-when chrissy feels that a banana is being given to her you can see how her eyes get widely open and she starts nomming with so much delight:)

Harry just liked food, though once I caught him eating a rotten apple he found in the garden, I was not impressed!

Ludo's favourite so far is fenugreek crunchie with spring greens a close second. He's still only a baby so he hasn't tried many things yet!

Mr Bennett - Dill

Cutie-pie - Basil or fenugreek crunchie

Bandit - fenugreek crunchie, he goes mental. :shock: Really mental and chases away poor Cutie-pie, even if I have a handful he wants them all. :shock:

We all know this isn't true. We all know that his favourite foods are curtains, carpet and furniture.

:lol:

Food in general :D

They eat everything I give them with gusto. Top faves are: fresh hay, readi grass, parsley, rocket, pellets and carrot sticks.

Interesting thread! :wave:

Islay & Jura - carrots, no doubt.

Arran - brussel sprouts, he is loving that its Christmas at the moment!

Harris - tomato he likes, he doesn't get it very often, but loves it when he does.

Ailsa - apples are her favourite. Again, she doesn't get it very often, but loves it.

Princess is obsessed with tomatoes! I don't give them often as they are full of sugar but if I am ever eating tomato in front of her she is straight over to me begging for it! She also loves this dandelion salad that I found in morrisons, it has dandelion, peppermint, oats, hay, etc in it.

Harry just liked food, though once I caught him eating a rotten apple he found in the garden, I was not impressed!

Ludo's favourite so far is fenugreek crunchie with spring greens a close second. He's still only a baby so he hasn't tried many things yet!

Funny you should say that. At our last flat we had an apple tree. One year it was full of 100's of apples. They would fall every where and I could never clean them up fast enough. My two bunnies at the time loved the rotting apples, the really horrible mushy brown ones. They would get so annoyed when I would take it off them. Then they would go off rooting around in the undergrowth hoping to find more.

We all know this isn't true. We all know that his favourite foods are curtains, carpet and furniture.

:lol:

:lol::lol: Its skirting boards now. The little ones that seal the
laminate. Yesterday I found a chunk out of my favourite summer shoes.:roll:

Cookie luuurves pineapple and mango dried treats from the Hay Experts - she'll come racing out of her bedroom when we shout 'who wants a yum-yum!' Spinach is a close second, but it gives her a poorly tummy, so a *very* rare treat.

Poppet loves parsley, coriander and fenugreek crunchies. She takes the crunchie and runs, bless her.

Ricky loves broccoli, those dried sweetcorn thingies in a herbsalad and also the long straws with little bobbles that smell amazing from the Hay Experts (I've forgotten what they are).

Princess is obsessed with tomatoes! I don't give them often as they are full of sugar but if I am ever eating tomato in front of her she is straight over to me begging for it! She also loves this dandelion salad that I found in morrisons, it has dandelion, peppermint, oats, hay, etc in it.

Mine have a thing for a similar mix from wilkinsons, but it lasts all of 5 minutes because of 3 ravenous rabbits :roll: :lol:

Back