• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sad boy

Didn't work out with Magda sadly, but looking good with jessamine

He's not sure if he's looking in the mirror or at his new wife!

01D2B2F7-8FCD-4FA6-8B69-B4A33DD10345_zpsz1ggm153.jpg

Argh this is so frustrating, 10 days in and still nowhere! Come on boy, make an effort :roll:

Thanks. He's still in with his lookalike jessamine, they've had no fights or bickering. They're just not interacting at all, one of them needs to pluck up the courage to make the first move.
Caroline's not giving up though, so sure we'll get there at some point!

I hope so too! :D
He's never been away from me this long before, I want my boy home. I'm starting to think he'll have forgotten who I am by the time he gets back!

Some bad news actually. Caroline isn't sure if it's weather related or just bad luck but she hasn't been able to establish bonds with fiver or any of the buns she's had in over the past two weeks. She's been so poorly too she's asked that we take our buns home and try another time.
I'm going to ask if it's ok to try bringing both Fiver and Jessamine home with me to see if they'll bond here but I'm not sure if she'll agree, as two of her buns have been injured during attempted bonding this week (not by fiver I hasten to add!)
Thanks for asking, none of my friends and family 'get' rabbits so it's nice to share. X

Oh that's a shame. The weather is a bit odd at the moment & high pressure etc I'm sure affects animals. But perhaps Fiver will feel less defensive at home? Not bonding in his usual area but just with familiar sounds & smells? I hope you are able to get somewhere with Jessamine but if not I'm sure there's somebun just right for him x

He is still there, I'm going to pick him up tomorrow probably. Was he sat in a corner refusing to look at girls like a bashful teenager? :lol:

I'm looking forward to him coming home but I do hope he can find a friend soon. I wonder if the girls who ran away from him or tried to fight him put him off approaching the others, does bunny behaviour work like that?!

Back