• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sad boy

Caroline just text me to say they've been paying each other more attention and sent me a picture but just look what happens when his back is turned, the two-timing hussy!!

01BC7361-EE91-4277-88B3-80822F525187_zpsiwyevgvg.jpg

:lol:

I think I need to change the thread title.... Somebunny is in love!!

5F5CBDBF-6DE5-4561-8185-96ED975338F2_zpse6kqri5n.jpg

Not a great picture but that's my little boy on the left snuggling up to Jess. I couldn't be happier and am so excited to get them home, which won't be for another ten days yet but squeeeeeee!

Have been looking forward to an update. What a lovely couple they make!:love: It sounds as though the rescue is going to make sure they are well and truly bonded before you bring them home - which has to be good - much better that than rushing things and sending them home with only a 'fragile' bond. Fingers crossed that it continues to go well. :wave:

Yes Caroline is pretty confident they're happy together and they're grooming and cuddling, but hasn't got time this week to bring them so it's gives them lots of time to really cement the bond.

I'm so pleased, not only does Fiver get someone to love and snuggle but I get to give a little rescue girlie a new home :D

What a wonderful update :) they look gorgeous together, so glad she realised she had a perfect husbun in the run with her :love:

They're home!! I did laugh at the adoption report for Jess - reason for rehoming to rescue 'owner is stupid' :lol:

They're both being a bit shy at the moment so will get some photos tomorrow

Sorry for the weird eyes, not sure what my camera was doing but here are my matching pair enjoying some garden time

DSCF1017_zpsgmjyruga.jpg

Back