• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my pets@home today

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
well some of them.....

Hello from Perry

IMG_0542.jpg

and Clover

IMG_0611.jpg

and Peter and Poppy

IMG_0582.jpg

and some indoors
Monty and Gypsy Moth
IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Polly

IMG_0663.jpg

and Poppet

IMG_0670.jpg

Daffodil

IMG_0588.jpg

Dandy

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

thanks, Polly is a gem, she was picked up by the RSPCA with her leg caught in her collar and had got embedded into her body.RSPCA paid the vets bill and put her up for adoption.
I had to talk my OH into taking her as we already has plenty of pets but he loves her now and admits she is the most affectionate cat we have ever known.:love:

If your fluffy Choccy tabby had a bit more ginger he'd look exactly like my Bridge kitty Mog :love:

Beautiful animals. I have such a soft spot for big fluffy kitties :D How old are they now?

My Ollie is 13 and has difficulty maintaining his coat but won't let anyone groom him (and he has razor claws) so we have to get him trimmed at the vets :(

Such healthy happy fluffballs. Congratulations. The spaniel is SQUEEEEEEE...
I really should remind myself how to post pics...

If your fluffy Choccy tabby had a bit more ginger he'd look exactly like my Bridge kitty Mog :love:

Beautiful animals. I have such a soft spot for big fluffy kitties :D How old are they now?

My Ollie is 13 and has difficulty maintaining his coat but won't let anyone groom him (and he has razor claws) so we have to get him trimmed at the vets :(

Monty is 5, Gypsy Moth 3 and Polly we do not know as she was a rescue cat.

Back