• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Long Lasted Bunnies At The End Of The Mounth

That sounds great Ash, keep persuading her :D its alot easier to get two bonded and neutured buns :D its great having a husband and wifey together there just too cute snuggling up :)

I know how hard it is with parents too, I spend ages persuading them to my side of things, so good luck with your persuading. :lol:

There are lots of bonded buns on that site, just take alook and pick out ones you like and speak to your parent/s about them...
Im sure if its a rescue run by people on here im sure they will be more than happy to do a bunny run so the buns get to you if you cant travel to get them :)
:wave::wave:

Also im sure the rspca will have bonded buns if they do local bonding... :roll:

Last edited:
have you found any you like?
have you told your parents about the rescues etc.. working out abit cheaper?
:wave:

i think i might have to stick to a rspca i dont know and i love the 2nd pair that rachi j posted:) x shes in the bath x

If you phone them up and ask if they have any already bonded buns in... or have buns in not bonded and if they can bond them for you, im sure they will give you some information and youll be able to go down and take a look? :love:
Thats a very good option xx Especially if its local to you.

If you phone them up and ask if they have any already bonded buns in... or have buns in not bonded and if they can bond them for you, im sure they will give you some information and youll be able to go down and take a look? :love:
Thats a very good option xx Especially if its local to you.

yeah and its very local! x

If its local to you i would personally get them from the rspca :) Yes, you will have to pay a little more money upfront, but they will already be vaccinated and neutered and bonded saving you more money in the near future :)

Good luck :) xXx

Yep I was soo excited when I went to get Joey...even more excited when mum told me to go pick up his sister Scooch :D always wanted a bun when I was a kid and mum never let me so this was like my childhood dream lmao

Back