• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Jack has been hospitalised :-( -ud he's gone.

Vets just rang, apparently he is really skinny and poor condition. She took an x ray and his stomach is so dehydrated and packed full of food, so they havent given him any stimulants. Apparently he is not doing well and it could go either way at this stage so to prepare myself for the worst :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh dear, it does not so at all good :cry: I am really sorry :cry:

Hoping for a miracle for Jack xx

ETA- Do you know if he is on LACTULOSE ?

I have seen miraculous results in cases of severe cecal impaction when Lactulse is given *in conjunction with* aggressive fluid therapy.

Oh no! Poor boy, can only imagine how you're feeling :(

Sending LOTS of vibes, really hope Jack feels better soon! xx

Thanks for all the vibes. Unfortunately he went to the bridge at about 10.15 last night.
I am devastated. Feel so responsible. What if I had been home a few hours earlier? I could have saved him. :cry:

Binky free my handome, gorgeous boy. Miss you forever Jackie Boo

IMG_0291.jpg

Poor beautiful Jack. Sleep tight xx

I know you will always have the what if's in your head, i still have them nearly two years after my boy has gone :(. Hugs for you xx

Thanks for all the vibes. Unfortunately he went to the bridge at about 10.15 last night.
I am devastated. Feel so responsible. What if I had been home a few hours earlier? I could have saved him. :cry:

Binky free my handome, gorgeous boy. Miss you forever Jackie Boo

I'm so sorry.

Please try not to feel responsible. Had you *known* yesterday that Jack was so poorly, you would have gone home earlier - even though that still might not have saved him. But you can't act on information you don't have. thinking of you x

Im so sorry for your loss,you got him to the vet as soon as you could,big hugs.Sleep tight beautiful Jack xxxx

Back