• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart is completely broken

i'm so sorry.

we don't know each other so its difficult to say anything...but your love for bunnies shines from your messages and i hope you can find consolation in knowing you have brought relief, kindness and care to so many.

OMG Liz, nooo i am so sorry, i know words probably won't help but she would have had the best life with you and i am sure she would have passed happy, hugs to you, let me know if i can do anything xxxx

So sorry for your loss. You are incredibly strong to keep taking on buns when you know it will always end this way. I hope you are ok. I cant imagine how sore your heart must be feeling right now. Go find one of you buns and have a big snuggle and lots of nose rubs to make you feel a little better.

Take care xxxx

Ps, Rimmi send big huggles, snuggles and licks.... he'd probably like you more than me at the moment... its panacur month...!

Life is so unfair.
Atleast she didn't die where she was. She died clean, comfortable and loved.
Binky Free Marion.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

liz there are hundreds of things i could say but i know they wouldnt come close to making you feel better. remember the good times with all your bunnys adn the marvelous work you do giving them a quality of lif they would never otherwise have. i think you do a tough job that many of us coulnt and that your love for all the bunnys with you is evident in everything you write and do. thinking of you big hugs x

:cry:Thank you for all your kind words, I don't know what I would do without you all, I am a complete mess.

despite only being here a few short weeks Marion was a real favourite of ours and had found a very special place in my heart. In the last couple of weeks she seemed so content like she knew her life had taken a turn for the better. Which is why it is so heartbreaking that this has happened today :(:(:(

We were already really concerned about Marion's overall conditon, despite her dental, extra meals and metacam the weight was dropping off her and she wasn't moving around much, plus her incontinence had returned :( However she seemed really happy in herself. This morning I said to Steve I thought she actually looked visably thinner that she did last night, but she was bright and tucking into her food. We were in the process of deciding whether to take her in for more tests ( she had already had basic bloods done, all normal ) or leave her be and let her enjoy her remaining time. But we both agreed that she probably only had weeks ahead of her.

Saying all that it was a real shock to find her in such a state this afternoon, I just grabbed her, grabbed the phone, shouted that I was coming up and needed a vet now and ran down the road. I didn't even lock the doors or grab a bag. But I did have to go back as I realised I had no shoes on :oops: When i got there, the nurse asked me to take a seat but I refused and caused a right fuss until the vet came out. I begged them to try to treat her but they took one look and said pts. I guess they were right but I so wanted to give her another chance :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry, Liz. It just sounds like Marion was waiting for love all her life, and you know that she found it. I second a comment here that she passed away clean, comfortable, and with love all around her. You know we all think that the work you guys do is absolutely amazing.

Binky free, Miss Marion. You were truly loved. xxx

So sorry to hear this Liz. Such a beautiful bunny, very similar to my Daisy.
You showed her that she was loved.

You do such an amazing job Liz and I am completely in awe of you.
xx

So sorry, just seems to be happening to you so much lately, its really not fair.....the only positive is that all your buns go to the bridge being loved by you and Steve, you truly are an angel to your buns xx

Liz I cannot begin to express how sorry I am that you have lost beautiful Marion :cry: You & Steve must feel absolutely heartbroken :cry: Thank you for caring so wonderfully for this little sweet girl over the last few weeks, I am sure she was grateful to finally know how it feels to be truly loved & cared for.

Thinking of you & Steve, big (((((hugs))))) to stay strong for each other & all your other bunnies, take care xxxx

I'm so sorry. You're having such a difficult time with your bunnies at the moment.
Sleep tight Marion xx

Back