• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Heart is Aching, I Cant Help Her

It is utterly heartbreaking to see a bunny grieve for a loved one, especially when you are grieving yourself :cry:
Thy are amazingly resilient creatures though, and Lydia may well find comfort in another of your batchelor buns at a later date when she's ready, but for now I hope you can comfort each other xx

My heart breaks for her, and you, Jane. :cry:
I wish grief could be rushed for bunnies. Or for us too, for that matter.
I'm sure it's very worrying as well as deeply sad to see. :(
I'll continue to keep you both in my prayers. I hope you can both find comfort in one another and that this heavy cloud lifts soon.
ETA: Jane it isn't possible to introduce another doe to Lydia for companionship is it? Just wondering. ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

This is hearbreaking to see. Poor Lydia. :cry:

Bonding her with another of your bunnies isn't replacing Victor at all, it's doing what's best for Lydia and she would be with a bun you already own anyway. :) Hope you manage to bond her with another bunny, poor girl. :cry:

Hugs to you xx

It is utterly heartbreaking to see a bunny grieve for a loved one, especially when you are grieving yourself :cry:
Thy are amazingly resilient creatures though, and Lydia may well find comfort in another of your batchelor buns at a later date when she's ready, but for now I hope you can comfort each other xx

This. Thinking of you Jane it must be so very hard xx

Back