• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dream Has Come True

Awwww so pleased you all approve of the name for my little soul he's a honker and well overdue for his op bless him :love:

I watched him binkying round the garden and I thought god, dont take much to make our little bunnies happy does it you would think people could just offer a run around the garden food love and water - why are people so lazy when it comes to animals :cry:

What a georgous rabbit :love:

What a lovely bunny!

Come to my house, I have four! Dutches are such bottom heavy little bunnies! Cute cute cute.

Fiona x

:lol: how do u tell the difference between them four they al look the same!!:lol:

What a georgous rabbit :love:

:lol: how do u tell the difference between them four they al look the same!!:lol:

Its all in the markings and their face shape. But to tell the truth, I seem to instinctively know by their behaviour without seeing their faces. I honestly can't understand how my family and friends don't know them apart! :lol:

Fiona I would lurveeeeeeeeeee to come to your house gosh heaven or what!!!!!!!! Quadlet dutches :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's only coming to mine for neuter and vacs, then he's back off to Carys for keeps :lol:

Back