• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns new home - i made it myself :) with pics Update post 38

She's adorable :love::love: I love the cage too, congratulations!
How about calling her Honey? I like the name Pippa too though... Good luck choosing!

I was going to say Holly! I think thats a lovely girly name! Absolutly LOVE her new home! Shes going to be a very spoilt girl i can see! x

She is so tiny and adorable. :love: With the pink theme, I like the name Blossom but I am bias. ;) :lol:

ETA: Or Poppy because it's so close to remembrance day. :) Also Tinkerbell cos that's my other girlie bunnie's name. :lol:

Last edited:
Aww im loving all the ideas - but you've given me too many lovely ones to choose from!! I will have to try some out and see what sticks :) I think my favourites are Belle, Holly, Chloe (i didn't realise it meant that), Tiara, Blossom, Poppy, Magenta....ok all of them :lol: she's gunna end up with a super long name at this rate!

I have decided on the name Grace :love: - she was cleaning her little face and it looked like she was praying and then she tucked straight into her grub, so it was like she was saying grace before eating :lol: it seems to suit her anyway!

I have updated the bedroom it is more enclosed (easy to do cable ties and velcro :)), i have also put lino on the ramp as so much easy to keep clean (who knew baby buns pooped so much! :lol:) and she has a new hanging hay ball for the more expensive hay ;) Oh and her corner litter tray has arrived so she's super posh now!

P1000621.jpg

Back