• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny just died in my arms.

How awful for you there's nothing more shocking or painful than to lose a bun like that My nibbles went like that we were on the way home from the vet It took me years to get over every time one of my other buns seemed slightly out of sorts I kept expecting them to lose them Binky free little one :cry:

oh no. that is so sad. im so sorry for your loss. it just seems so unfair when they go so quickly without warning. binky free little one.xxx

Sorry to hear your sad news. At least the last thing she saw was you so it must have been less stressful for her. Don`t mean to say it was any easier for you though so so sorry.

I'm so sorry, what an awful shock for you. It's a blessing for her that you were with her as she passed though. xxx

im so so sorry

But at least you could say goodbye the bun knew you loved them and they died in your arms feeling comforted and safe xxxx

I am so sorry hun... I know how you feel......

The pain is so raw

Back